FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: July 2011
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Check out this list of the most popular craft projects on FaveCrafts, AllFreeCrochet, AllFreeKnitting, and AllFreeSewing for July 2011. Revisit your faves and discover new projects to make!
FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft
Projects: July 2011
Table of Contents
Here are your favorite craft projects from July!
- One Ball Baby Blanket: If you're looking for free baby blankets to crochet, check out this Easy One Ball Baby Blanket & Hat Set from Red Heart Yarn. The sweet and simple crochet baby blanket and easy baby hat pattern will have you hooking a baby shower gift in no time!
- Sock Wreath: Use two pairs of striped tube stocks and a wreath base to create a fun and colorful sock wreath. Finish off this wreath craft with a large ribbon and hang from a door for perfect dollar store decorating. This entire wreath cost $3!
- Blue Malibu Bracelet: Various blue beads called "pacific opal," "aurora borealis" and "under the boardwalk" create a lovely bracelet evoking the clear skies of Malibu. This sparkly bracelet is perfect for summer nights.
We rounded up your favorite knitting patterns from AllFreeKnitting.com and added in some extras from FaveCrafts. Enjoy!
- Beautiful Bias Scarf: One of the great things about knitting a scarf, is you can create gorgeous designs without making the pattern too complicated. Such is the case with this Beautiful Bias Scarf. Using large needles helps to give this scarf a lacy texture and it can be made using only two balls of yarn.
If you like this pattern, check out more knit scarf patterns:
- Toddler Raglan Hoodie: Wrap your toddler in this free knitting pattern for an easy, striped Toddler Raglan Hoodie. This is the perfect sweater to fit toddlers ages 12-24 months.
If you like this pattern, check out more knit baby jacket patterns:
- An Easy Shawl to Knit: Not only is this pattern an easy shawl to knit, but it's also perfect for the warmer season. Create a basic shawl that can easily be embellished with beads or left as-is. The simple eyelet pattern featured in this piece, creates a shawl that's light, airy and elegant.
If you like this pattern, check out more knit shawl patterns:
Grab your hooks and start crocheting! Here are your favorite patterns from AllFreeCrochet.com, plus more from FaveCrafts that we know you'll love.
- Evening Star Block Afghan: Using this free crochet afghan pattern from Donna's Crochet Designs you can work up this evening star block afghan. It is worked in rounds with worsted weight yarn and an H hook. This afghan is a fun design you can leave in your living room for all to see.
If you like this pattern, check out more crochet afghan patterns:
- Spider Stitch Beach Skirt: Add to your summer fun with simple crochet patterns! A Spider Stitch Beach Skirt is the perfect cover up this bikini season. At the beach or the pool you'll look great in this vintage looking piece.
If you like this pattern, check out more crochet skirt patterns:
- Crochet Short Jacket: Short and funky, this cropped sweater is youthful and vibrant. The cute details down the sleeves add interest and charm to this free crochet pattern.
If you like this pattern, check out more crochet jacket patterns:
Here are the top 3 most popular sewing patterns from AllFreeSewing.com. To find more sewing patterns on FaveCrafts, read on...
- Not Just Another Pretty Purse: Do you want to make something special? Something that's Not Just Another Pretty Purse? You've found the right project. With a unique shape, this purse can hold everything you need and is feminine and stylish.
If you like this pattern, check out more purse patterns:
- The Batik Braid Quilt: The Batik Braid Quilt features a beautiful design and is a great project for displaying your favorite fabrics. Free quilt patterns like this one are hard to come by so take advantage of learning how to make a quilt with this helpful tutorial.
If you like this pattern, check out more quilt patterns:
- Car Craft Caddy: If you enjoy crafting on the go, you'll love this car craft caddy! With a designated place for all of your tools, the car caddy is a must-have for any busy crafter. The pattern can also be modified for planes, so you can craft easily in the air and on the road!
If you like this pattern, check out more caddy patterns:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- The Best of the Best: The Top 100 Projects of 2014
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Craft Storage and Organization, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Patterns, Free Sewing Patterns, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More
- 100 Craft Ideas: Easy Crochet Patterns, Easy Christmas Crafts, Tie Dye Patterns
- FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: February 2011
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: January 2011
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie