10 Free Flower Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Free flower patterns never go out of style. In 2011, people learned how to make fabric flowers, paper flowers and crochet flowers, too. Check out these 10 Free Flower Patterns and celebrate spring whenever you want.
You probably didn't realize that you can learn how to crochet a flower, make tissue paper flowers or sew an entire bouquet and you only have to look in one place. If the winter blues have you down or you just don't want to worry about water and plant food, consider creating your own version of these free flower patterns.
10 Free Flower Patterns
Table of Contents
Everything's coming up roses ... and daisies ... and carnations. Check out these 55 Printable Flower Patterns + A Brand New Crochet Flower Pattern and get inspired to create delightful projects. These free flower patterns are pretty, delicate and eye-catching. You can make one and display it on its on, or design and entire handmade bouquet. No matter what, you'll surely brighten your space and evoke spring on the gloomiest of days.
Crochet flower patterns are quick to make, so you can make an entire bouquet in no time. These are the top three free flower patterns to crochet from 2011. Make one of each to embellish a bag, an afghan, or virtually anything else! These free crochet flower patterns are delicate and pretty but still versatile enough to add to a less dainty item.
Aconite Flower: For a pretty, yellow crochet project, create the aconite flower. You'll love the bright color and the fact that you made it yourself! It would also make a great gift. An Aconite is a 6 petal yellow buttercup-like flower with large yellow and green stamens.
Anemone Flower: Make this easy crochet project and you'll end up with a beautiful flower. Anemone flower will put a smile on your face - and you'll love that you made it yourself! The Anemone flower has 5 petals in pink with a green center surrounded by a ring of yellow stamens.
Balloon Flower: Looking for a creative outlet? Why not make this wonderful (and easy!) crochet craft? This pretty balloon flower will impress everyone. The Balloon flower has lavender cup-shaped petals with dark veins and yellow stamens.
For the eco-conscious crafter, free flower patterns are the answer! Decorate your home, party, or wedding by making bouquet paper flowers using these popular paper flower patterns from 2011. Tissue paper, coffee filter, and crepe paper flowers were all popular this year, and they're so easy to do.
Tissue Paper Flowers: Make perfect tissue paper flower embellishments for your scrapbook pages with this tutorial. Start with white tissue paper and use inks to coordinate with your scrapbook pages.
Coffee Filter Flowers: Don't just use coffee filters for your morning cup of java. Create coffee filter flowers with the help of this Coffee Filter Flowers Video. This tutorial is a great way to reuse materials that might otherwise be tossed.
Napkin Wedding Flowers: Napkin wedding flowers are perfect for summer wedding ideas. Dana Willard's creation is a versatile idea for the budget conscious bride.
Whether you want free flower patterns for fabric or paper, you won't be disappointed with this free eBook, 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More. Learn how to make paper flowers, fabric flowers and so much more without spending a dime. The best part of this eBook is you don't have to look far for materials - gather up your scraps and dip into your stash for these fun flower patterns. One you start working on one of these free flower patterns, you may never be able to stop.
Have you ever wondered how to make fabric flowers? We've got so many ideas for you, including these 4, which were the most popular in 2011. The best part about fabric flowers is that they never die, wilt, or get crushed. Fabric flower patterns are best for embellishing clothing and accessories because you can even wash them. They also make great permanent centerpieces and home decor.
Upcycled Vintage Fabric Flower: Fabric roses are a great craft because they can bloom at any time and in any climate! Save an old t-shirt and repurpose it to create your own Upcycled Vintage Fabric Flowers. Stick a flower anywhere - on your shirt, your shoes or in your hair!
4 Step Fabric Flowers: Here is a great little project to liven up your wardrobe: Lovely Fabric Flowers. Embellish a shirt, dress up a pair of heels, or wear it as a pin. These four-step fabric flowers are versatile for everyday dress and a night out.
Scrap Fabric Flower Bouquet: Use some fabric scraps to create a pretty arrangement of fabric flowers for someone you love. You gotta love stash busting crafts!
Bright Button Flowers: Use old buttons to create these Bright Button Flowers. Crafts made from recycled items are a fun and cheap way to go green.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Patterns, Free Sewing Patterns, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Craft Storage and Organization, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- 100 Craft Ideas: Easy Crochet Patterns, Easy Christmas Crafts, Tie Dye Patterns
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: January 2011
- FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: February 2011
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life