Are you familiar with the world of Artist Trading Cards? Get a crash course with these Gold Songbirds Artist Trading Cards from Cindi Bisson. Bird craft ideas can be easily worked into mixed media projects and are a great way to get recognized.
- Songbirds with Eggs *SBE Collage Sheet
- Golden Fansea Shell peal & stick natural ocean shell
- Grass textured paper
- Black card stock
- 2 1/2” Scalloped Rectangle punch
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive
- Cut four pieces of black card stock to ATC size (3 ½ x 2 ½”).
- Select 4 images from Songbirds with Eggs B-Muse collage sheet. Use 2 ½” scalloped rectangular punch to cut the 4 images.
- For card #1, cut a 2 ¼ x 2” piece of Fansea Shell and mount to top half of black ATC.
- Cut a 2 ½ x 2” piece of grass paper and mount to bottom of ATC using Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive in an area to be covered by bird image. (Grass paper will slightly overlap Fansea Shell).
- Use Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive to mount bird image to lower right area of card.
- Use same adhesive to add one feather as an accent as shown.
- For card #2, mount bird image centered on left edge of black ATC.
- Cut a ¼” x 3 ½” strip of Fansea Shell.
- Cut a 1 x 3 ¼” piece of grass paper.
- Mount strip of grass paper on left edge of ATC using Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive in area to be covered by Fansea Shell. (Grass paper will slightly overlap bird image).
- Mount strip of Fansea Shell centered over grass paper strip.
- Add feather accent to bottom of Fansea Shell strip as shown.
- Cut 4x4” piece of brown patterned paper. Mount to chipboard square using Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive.
- For card#3, cut 2 x 2 ½” rectangle of grass paper. Mount in center of card using Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive.
- Cut 2 x 3 ½” piece of Fansea Shell and mount vertically in center of ATC overlapping grass paper rectangle.
- Mount bird image over Fansea Shell, adding two feather accents as shown.
- For card #4, cut 1 ½ x 3” piece of grass paper. Mount as shown on left edge of black ATC.
- Cut 3 ½ x ¼” strip of Fansea Shell. Peel off backing, add 4-5 small feathers at angles, as shown, and mount to left edge of ATC.
- Add bird image in center of card, overlapping grass paper rectangle on left side. Feathers will slightly overlap the bird image.