Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
Crystal Memory Wire Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create an elegant bracelet from memory wire and glass beads.
Note: Finished Length: 7 1/4 in. Adjust bead amounts for smaller or larger bracelets. In the instructions, the different beads are referenced as A, B, and C, as noted in the materials list.
2. Using BeadFix, glue an end cap to one end of each length of wire. Hold the end cap in place for a minute or so to allow the glue to set.
3. Start with the middle strand of wire. Thread beads in the following pattern:
4. Finish with 1 C bead. Using BeadFix, glue on an end cap.
5. Thread the second wire through 1 C bead. Then pass it through the second hole of the closest spacer bead to the end of the middle wire. Pick up 1 B, 1 C and 1 B. Pass through the next strand spacer (A). Continue to the other end of the wire. End with 1 B, 1 C, 1 B and an end cap.
6. Repeat step 5 for the remaining length of wire.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top Metal and Wire Projects