Want to make your own lamp shades to uniquely decorate your home? Try making a Hummingbird Luminary Shade from Spellbinders, which will give the room a soft glow and showcase the beautiful hummingbird stamp.
- Spellbinders S4-162 Labels Two
- Spellbinders S4-243 Ric Rac Diamond Borderabilities® Petite
- Die cutting machine
- The Paper Company white cardstock
- Clearsnap black colorbox pigment ink
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection 'Natures Moments' rubberstamps
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L E-Z Runner
- Gold metallic foil cardstock
- Embossing ink
- Liquid adhesive
- Luminary base
- Cut/emboss one S4-243 Ric Rac Diamond Borderabilities® Petite from gold metallic cardstock. Make one continuous border. Make one cut/emboss, then move die to make the next cut/emboss until complete. You will need to make an additional border in its original size for a small piece to fill in. If you have access to 15 inch paper there will not be a gap to fill in, as it would wrap completely around the base.
- Adhere gold borders to luminary base with EZ-Runner.
- Cut/emboss four S4-162 Labels Two #6 (with #1 being the smallest) from white cardstock.
- Stamp images on all four panels (with the straightest edge at the top) with embossing ink. Then stamp images with black ink on all four panels.
- Score each panel ¼ inch from each side and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Place on luminary base and turn on.