27 Knit Stripe Patterns
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you love knitting fun clothing and accessories, be sure to check out our selection of free knit patterns for shrugs, bags, and other wearables. Knit stripe patterns lend themselves perfectly to sweaters and handbags. This Uptown Tote Bag is great for beginners. Knitting totes and bags is easy and fun, and they make great gifts! This bag has a very easy stripe design and is the perfect project if you're learning how to knit. For beginners, there's also lots of fun afghans and sweaters in our collection of 27 knit stripe patterns.
And babies can rock the knit stripe patterns! This Rainbow Afghan is perfect for a little boy or girl. The bright colors are fun and will easily brighten up a living room or nursery. There's lots of easy beginner knitting projects in our free knit patterns for baby blankets and clothing section. There's also some free knitted hat patterns for kids of all ages! These knit strip patterns are easy to customize to be appropriate for a boy or a girl.
To add some color to your living room, bathroom, or kitchen, check out these simple knitting ideas for house and home. This knit or crochet striped place mat is perfect for tying all the colors in your dining room together. You can knit it or crochet it, whatever is easier for you! There's also some great knitted dishcloth patterns and other fun knit stripe patterns in this section!
So whether you're new to knitting or have been clinking knitting needles for a while, you're bound to find something you'l love in this collection of 27 knit stripe patterns!
27 Knit Stripe Patterns Table of Contents
Knit stripe patterns are great to use when you're making sweaters, socks, bags, and hats...and in this collection of free knit patterns for shrugs, bags, and other wearables, we have lots of projects that bear a colorful striped pattern! Mix and match colors to find a palate that works for you.
- Little Arches Socks: Looking for some easy beginner knitting projects? These cute striped socks are perfect for boys and girls, since you can easily change the yarn color to be whatever you'd like!
- Striped Yoga Mat: Knit this easy bag in attractive stripes to carry your yoga mat or as a gift for a friend or family member with a love of yoga. The yarn in this yoga bag knit stripe pattern is self-striping, so you will not have to switch balls!
- Wide Neck Tie Top Knitting Pattern: Knitting sweater patterns for beginners make great gifts for loved ones, or just something fun to make for yourself! Knit stripe patterns like this are fun and easy to make, and this sweater would look great on anyone!
- Colorful Striped Vest: Knit striped patterns, like this striped vest, are great for both men and women. Make matching vests for a cute couple you know!
- Colorful Striped Sweater: Knit stripe patterns are a great way to use up all your yarn scraps. This striped sweater is colorful and fun and a is a great way to brighten your wardrobe!
- Uptown Tote Bag: Are you learning how to knit? For beginners, knitting stripes can be intimidating, but not so with this easy striped bag!
- Soft Baby Socks: Looking for some free knitting socks patterns? The knit stripe patterns on these soft socks make them perfect for anyone, kids or adults!
- Felted Striped Bag: Knitting totes and bags is a fun way to show off your knitting skills. This felted striped bag is easy to make and fun to embellish.
- Boatneck Sweater in Bold Stripes: Looking for a beginner sweater knitting pattern? This easy to make sweater works up in only two pieces! Knit stripe patterns like this are perfect for any time of year.
- Self Striping Socks: These socks are great for a beginner. Knitting socks is easy and fun with this self striping yarn...so there's no need to change colors!
- BeeBopper Knitted Tote Bag: When it comes to knit stripe patterns, this bag is perfect! Use any color combination you like to create a fun purse that's sure to stand out!
- Stripe Hat in Rib Stitch: Fans of loom knitting will love this knit stripes pattern. This striped hat works up quickly and is perfect for boy or girl.
Wondering how to knit a baby blanket? For beginners, baby blankets are some of the easiest things to make! These knit stripe patterns are just for baby, and there's lots of free knit patterns for baby blankets, clothing, and more!
- Baby Knit Kimono: Babies will love this striped wrap sweater. Knit stripe patterns like this are easy to customize.
- Fun Stripes Sweater: Free knitted hat patterns for kids, like this striped hat and sweater set, are so cute and make great gifts! You can use whatever color yarn you'd like to create your desired striped effect.
- Rainbow Baby Afghan: Add some color to the nursery with these knitting baby blanket patterns! For beginners, this project is a must...and knit stripe patterns like this rainbow baby afghan, are great for boys and girls alike!
- Knit Baby Vest: Knit stripe patterns are great to make for little girls and boys because you can add lots of color to whatever you're making for them. This cute vest is perfect for either a boy or a girl.
- Vertical Stripes Hoodie: Kids will love knit stripe patterns like this! These sweaters make for easy knitting. For kids, there's nothing more colorful or fun!
- Chunky Hoodie Baby Sweater: This beginner sweater knitting pattern is great for a little baby girl! It will keep her nice and warm in the cold winter months!
- Striped Jumper: This adorable striped jumper is easy to knit and works well for growing kids. This jumper knitting pattern features stripes of "strawberry" and "lilac" yarn.
- Striped Baby Blankie: If you're hunting for free knit patterns for baby blankets, look no further than this striped afghan! BONUS! You can actually make 2 projects with this knitting tutorial!
For house and home, knit strip patterns can do wonders. From the kitchen to the living room, these knit afghan patterns for beginners and knitted dishcloth patterns are great for livening up your decor.
- Pillar Stitch Afghan: Knitted afghan patterns for beginners make great projects and gifts. This pillar stitch afghan is great for the holidays, but can be used anytime.
- Simple Stripe Rug: Knit stripe patterns are great for rugs and mats. This striped rug would look awesome in a bathroom or kitchen.
- Peaceful Lap Afghan: Knit a beautiful afghan perfect for one in inexpensive "Spa Blue" and "Seagrass" yarn. This easy afghan knitting pattern features blocks of the ombre yarn in a special pattern stitch and solid stripes in stockinette stitch.
- Striped Place Mat: Simple knitting ideas, like this striped placemat, are great for tying all the colors together in your kitchen. These are easy beginner knitting projects that also make great housewarming gifts.
- Stripe Floor Pillow: Knit stripe patterns are great for pillows, blankets, and more! This striped pillow can add color and texture to your living room. Use whatever color yarn you like!
- Cotton Stripes Dishcloth: Create practical yet attractive striped dishcloths with this free dishcloth knitting pattern. This easy dishcloth is a great knitting pattern for beginners as you won't have to switch balls of yarn. The cotton yarn is easy to work and washable.
- Bold Stripe Rug: You'll love knit stripe patterns like this bold rug! Built with beautiful colors, this heavy duty rug is great for outside your front door.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques