57 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're new to knitting or have been purling for years, there's no denying that knitting scarves is a fun and easy project for all. These free scarf knitting patterns are perfect for all kinds of knitters, people, and genders.
There are so many great knit scarf patterns for women and we have tons of free scarf knitting patterns to suit your needs. The Arizona Dusk Scarf, for example, is warm enough to wear in the winter and fall, yet perfect for those cooler spring months as well.
Speaking of men, we have some great knitting scarves for men that would make excellent birthday or holiday gifts. No matter what the weather, men of all ages will love this Makin' Bacon Scarf! It's fun, easy to make, and a unique gift that he's sure to appreciate.
Patterns like the Little Boy's Hat and Scarf Set are easy to customize - kids will love picking out the colors! There are plenty of easy scarf knitting patterns that you can work on and later donate to charity as a way to give back to the community.
57 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
Table of Contents
For more great knitting patterns, check out these free craft eBooks:
If you're looking for knitting scarf patterns, look no further than these scarf knitting patterns for women. You'll find winter scarves, cowls, wraps, and more! You can also customize these patterns if you plan on knitting a scarf for the man in your life.
- Vanilla Meringue Cowl
- Chic Diagonal Scarf
- Diagonal Baktus Lace Scarf
- Isis Knit Hat and Flower Pattern
- Glitter Openweave Scarf
- Soft and Easy Scarf
- Hooded Scarf
- Chain Stitch Scarf
- Green Lace Scarf
- Diagonal Color Scarf
- Black and White Scarf
- Flounce Scarf
- Coconut Milk Scarf
There are so many options when it comes to knit scarf patterns and it's easy to get overwhelmed. Whether you're looking for a warm and cozy homemade scarf or desire something more fashionable. Scarves also make great gifts, so be sure to knit a few and save them for later.
- 2 Hour Scarf
- Tie-Dye Scarf
- Easy Boa Scarf
- Slouchy Cowl
- Button Scarf Wrap
- Cable Knit Scarf and Hat
- Lace Cable Scarf
- Winter Cable Set
- Pink Cable Set
- Cable Scarf
- Arizona Dusk Scarf
- Kiel Scarf
- Dragon Stitch Scarf
- NEW! Knotted Fringe Scarf
Knit scarf patterns are great projects for beginners. Get all the help you need with 27 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help! You'll find a ton of easy knitting scarf patterns and fun ideas for winter projects. You can even use these patterns to make adorable gifts for the holiday season. Everyone will love your creations and will want their own hand-knit designs. If you're new to knitting or just want to brush up on your skills, now is the time to get started.
Whether you're looking for birthday or holiday gifts, it's often a challenge just to think of something to get your dad or brother. Easy scarf knitting patterns for men is a great way to come up with a gift for your husband, boyfriend, son, uncle, and all the other men in your life. With these various scarf knitting patterns, you're sure to find something perfect for all the men on your list!
- Easy Striped Scarf
- Cable Knit Scarf
- Alpaca Scarf
- Chevron Scarf
- Bostonian Scarf
- Men's Hat and Scarf
- Neck Warmer Collar
- Makin' Bacon Scarf
- Grey Knit Scarf Set
- Autumn Garter Stitch
Since these free scarf knitting patterns for kids are generally smaller and easier to make, they work up quickly and are a great outlet for experimenting with color and technique.
- Ribbed Hat and Scarf for Child
- Colorful Winter Set
- Little Boy's Hat and Scarf Set
- Diagonal Hat and Scarf
- Shine On Hat and Scarf
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Bobble Scarf and Hat
- Holiday Knit Scarf
- NEW! 30 Minute Arm Knitted Scarf
Free Craft Video: How to Finger Knit
Take a look at these scarf knitting patterns and get inspired. Start working on these patterns today and build up an arsenal of handmade scarves for holidays and birthdays.
- Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
- Soft and Easy Alpaca Scarf
- Leafy Lace Scarf
- Golden Wheat Scarf
- Mountain Mist Scarf
- Knit Scarflette
- Felted Scarf with Crochet Edge and Fringe
- Luxurious Alpaca Scarf
- Skinny Scarf or Belt
- Wave Cable Scarf Reversible
- NEW! Black and White Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern
One you check out these free scarf knitting patterns, you'll want to create your own winter wardrobe. Luckily, there are plenty of great free knitting patterns in 19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns. In this printable collection, you'll find hats for adults and children that can be worn all season long. The cute designs and warm yarn will make this the best winter ever.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 57 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- 36 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- 13 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- 15 Easy Lace Knitting Patterns + 6 New Tutorials
- Easy Lace Shawl
- "24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns" eBook
- Rainbow Dog Sweater
- "12 Easy Lace Knitting Patterns" eBook
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe