15 Easy Lace Knitting Patterns + 6 New Tutorials
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With a little experience, knitting can produce lighter garments with more intricate, openwork designs.
As opposed to solid knit garments, lace knits are good for warmer and transition months when you want something a little lighter. With this collection of easy lace knitting patterns, you can knit feminine tops, breezy scarves or knitting lace afghans.
Lace knitting patterns like these are also great for making heirloom quality birthday or baby shower gifts. The openwork designs in these easy lace knitting patterns make them lovely to see.
15 Easy Lace Knitting Patterns + 6 New Tutorials
Table of Contents
Lace Cable Afghan Knitting Pattern: This is our favorite of all the knitting lace afghans. This pattern has an intricate, branching design intended for intermediate knitters.
Lacy Stitch Afghan Knitting Pattern: This lacy afghan has a great ripple texture, making it perfect for baby blankets or bigger projects.
- Arrowhead Lace Knit Throw: This stunning lace knitting pattern is great for any room in your house. It's great to cuddle up with on those cooler spring nights and a perfect addition to your bedroom decor.
Long Tunic Vest Knitting Pattern: This lacy vest features various designs so you will not get bored while knitting.
Crossover Top Knitting Pattern: Knit a pretty, feminine top with lace panel for summer with this lace knitting pattern.
Eyelet Top Knitting Pattern: A lacy eyelet design runs throughout this short-sleeve sweater pattern.
Lacy Knit Cardigan: Knit an elegant cardigan for work or play with this lace cardigan knitting pattern. This is an intermediate knitting pattern.
- Tsu Shi Tunic: Get ready for compliments as you throw on this lightweight sweater that's perfect for summer and spring. Wear it jeans and layer it with a tank top and you'll have an outfit that's packed full of glamor.
Free Lace Scarf Knitting Pattern: Create a lovely lace scarf with or without bead trim with this free lace scarf knitting pattern.
Easy Lace Shawl Knitting Pattern: Requiring no seaming, this lace shawl pattern is quick and looks beautiful as a wrap.
- Diagonal Baktus Lace Scarf: This artsy and fun scarf is the perfect spring or summer accessory. Made in a bright and lightweight yarn, this elegant lace scarf can help you dress up an outfit or can be a fun splash of color to a simple wardrobe staple.
Baby Layette Knitting Pattern: With baby bonnet, jacket and booties, accented with white ribbons, this is a lovely lace set for the new baby.
Pretty Floral Baby Cardigan: With floral detail, this lace cardigan is a lovely way to keep baby warm. Creating the cables makes this cardigan an intermediate knitting pattern.
Lacy Kids Cardigan: This lace cardigan is a match to the adult’s lacy knit cardigan but in a smaller size. This cardigan is light and beautiful for any occasion.
- Lacy Cardigan and Hat Set: This lacy combo is a great lacy knitting project. You're little girl will love this sweet combo and she can easily wear if throughout the year.
Cardigan Wrap with Lace Collar: Easy knitting patterns don't have to be boring. Create this beautiful wrap and carry it with you wherever you go. This handmade piece will keep you warm and look stylish at the same time
Emily's Circular Lace Shawl: Day or night, a shawl can always come in handy. Lace knitting patterns look delicate and pretty but they serve an important purpose. When the temperatures get chilly (or the air conditioning starts blasting) throw this handmade shawl over your shoulders and get comfortable.
Stella Luna Lace Shawl: This beautiful shawl is so versatile and easy to wear, it's sure to become a wardrobe staple. If you're looking for lace knitting patterns that are both sophisticated and stylish, this is the project for you. The beautiful look and soft feel will leave you wanting more.
Garter Lace Cardigan: You can't go wrong when you create your own knitted wearables. Lace knitting patterns like this homemade cardigan help you stretch your skills while creating a useful piece. People won't believe you didn't spend hundred on your wardrobe.
Light and Lacy Scarf: Looking for free patterns for scarves? This is the perfect project for anyone who likes to rock unqiue accessories. This scarf can be worn in the summer or winter - it goes with everything. The lacy look and light feel make it so versatile and comfortable.
- Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl: Unique lace knitting patterns are few and far between, but this project really fits the bill. Simply throw this shawl over your shoulders and head out the door - it's perfect for a fancy reception, wedding or night on the town. It's light enough to wear all summer but can certainly come in handy in the winter, too.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 54 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Boutique Bunny Knit Hat Pattern
- 36 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- 15 Easy Lace Knitting Patterns + 6 New Tutorials
- Topside Knit Cardi
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- 13 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Easy Lace Shawl
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- Quick and Easy Shawl
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables