Stylish Cable Knit Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This stylish cable knit scarf is the perfect accessory for your everyday work outfit in the cold weather. For all skill levels, choose a sophisticated color for a really chic scarf.
- Bernat® Satin (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 2 balls of #04238 (Olive Mist Heather).
- Knitting Needles: size 5 mm (U.S. 8) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Cable needle - CN.
Approx 6 x 60 ins [15 x 152.5 cm].
18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
C12B = Slip next 6 sts onto a CN and leave at back of work. (K1. P1) 3 times then (K1. P1) 3 times from cable needle.
Cast on 36 sts.
1st row: (RS). *K1. P1. Rep from * to end of row. Rep last row 5 times more.
**Next row: (RS). (K1. P1)
6 times. C12B. (K1. P1) 6 times.
Next 5 rows: *K1. P1. Rep from * to end of row.** Rep from ** to ** until work from beg measures 60 ins [152.5 cm]. Cast off in pat.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts