Stylish Cable Knit Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This stylish cable knit scarf is the perfect accessory for your everyday work outfit in the cold weather. For all skill levels, choose a sophisticated color for a really chic scarf.
- Bernat® Satin (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 2 balls of #04238 (Olive Mist Heather).
- Knitting Needles: size 5 mm (U.S. 8) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Cable needle - CN.
Approx 6 x 60 ins [15 x 152.5 cm].
18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
C12B = Slip next 6 sts onto a CN and leave at back of work. (K1. P1) 3 times then (K1. P1) 3 times from cable needle.
Cast on 36 sts.
1st row: (RS). *K1. P1. Rep from * to end of row. Rep last row 5 times more.
**Next row: (RS). (K1. P1)
6 times. C12B. (K1. P1) 6 times.
Next 5 rows: *K1. P1. Rep from * to end of row.** Rep from ** to ** until work from beg measures 60 ins [152.5 cm]. Cast off in pat.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More