Super Easy Boa Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to knit with this super-easy scarf knitting pattern for beginner. Wrap yourself up in a warm, homemade scarf this winter, which disguises any imperfections with a richly textured yarn. You need 2 balls of yarn and size 9 (5.5 mm) needles.
- Yarn: 2 balls of Bernat Boa (50 g / 1.75 oz)
- Knitting Needles: Size 5½ mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
14 sts and 17 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx. 6 x 49" [15 x 124.5 cm]
Cast on 23 sts.
Knit 4 rows.
Next row: (WS) K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Next row: Knit.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with WS facing for next row.
Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitways.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts