Super Easy Boa Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to knit with this super-easy scarf knitting pattern for beginner. Wrap yourself up in a warm, homemade scarf this winter, which disguises any imperfections with a richly textured yarn. You need 2 balls of yarn and size 9 (5.5 mm) needles.
- Yarn: 2 balls of Bernat Boa (50 g / 1.75 oz)
- Knitting Needles: Size 5½ mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
14 sts and 17 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx. 6 x 49" [15 x 124.5 cm]
Cast on 23 sts.
Knit 4 rows.
Next row: (WS) K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Next row: Knit.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with WS facing for next row.
Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitways.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts