Super Easy Boa Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to knit with this super-easy scarf knitting pattern for beginner. Wrap yourself up in a warm, homemade scarf this winter, which disguises any imperfections with a richly textured yarn. You need 2 balls of yarn and size 9 (5.5 mm) needles.
- Yarn: 2 balls of Bernat Boa (50 g / 1.75 oz)
- Knitting Needles: Size 5½ mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
14 sts and 17 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx. 6 x 49" [15 x 124.5 cm]
Cast on 23 sts.
Knit 4 rows.
Next row: (WS) K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Next row: Knit.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with WS facing for next row.
Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitways.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid