Super Easy Boa Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to knit with this super-easy scarf knitting pattern for beginner. Wrap yourself up in a warm, homemade scarf this winter, which disguises any imperfections with a richly textured yarn. You need 2 balls of yarn and size 9 (5.5 mm) needles.
- Yarn: 2 balls of Bernat Boa (50 g / 1.75 oz)
- Knitting Needles: Size 5½ mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
14 sts and 17 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx. 6 x 49" [15 x 124.5 cm]
Cast on 23 sts.
Knit 4 rows.
Next row: (WS) K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Next row: Knit.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with WS facing for next row.
Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitways.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees