Neck Warmer Collar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This drawstring neck warmer from Bernat Yarns will keep you warm in the coldest cold! For the beginning knitter, these easy projects make great holiday gifts!
- Bernat® Jacquards
- (100 g/3.5 oz; 184 m/201 yds)
- 1 ball #13242 (Jade Jacquard)
- Knitting Needles: size 5 mm (U.S. 8) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 1 yd [0.9 m] of elastic cord.
One size fits all.
18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 98 sts.
1st row: (RS). K2. *P2. K2. Rep from * to end of row.
2nd rnd: P2. *K2. P2. Rep from * to end of row.
Rep last 2 rows of (K2. P2) ribbing twice more.
Next row: (RS). (Eyelet row). K4. *yo. K2tog. K6. Rep from * to last 6 sts. yo. K2tog. K4.
Beg with a purl row, cont in stocking st (knit on RS and purl on WS) until 13 ins [33 cm] total length, ending with a purl row.
Work 6 rows in (K2. P2) ribbing. Cast off in rib.
Sew back seam. Weave elastic cording through eyelet row at top of Tube.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More