We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this scarf knitting pattern, knit a unique scarf with fancy flounces. This scarf is soft and luxurious to wear.
- Yarn: Linie 194 Solo, 200 grams
col 05 (olive/dark green), col 03 (cognac/brown), col 04 (red/wine red), col 01 (grey/black) or col 02 (violet/black)
- Knitting Needles: 2 double-pointed needles size 3.5 – 4.5 mm.
Size: 20 cm or 8” wide and 150 cm or 60” long
Basic pattern: work foll diagram.
Please note: knitted band has a right and a left side. Work with left side visible while working, then borders will roll over right side, thus eccentuating flounce effect.
Advice: Stitches can be picked up along light or dark border. A beautiful look is given when sts are worked along the dark border.
Scarf: for a scarf measuring approx 20 cm or 8” along lower edges, pick up 7 sts along knitted band and work approx 150 cm or 60”. Length when wearing: approx 200-220 cm or 80-88”, width approx 20-10 cm or 8-4”. Work off each stitch with a thin thread in matching col.
For 1st row insert into top border of knitted band and slip “stitches” on needle spaced approx 4 cm or 1 5/8” apart.
For turning leave 4 cm or 1 5/8” and work K sts, for each new stitch insert only into top border of knitted band.
Work K sts.
Advice: for a uniform spacing of approx 4 cm or 1 5/8” position right middle finger between knitted band and new stitch. Don´t warp band while knitting!
Work all foll rows as given to chosen length. Note: knitted piece will be longer while wearing, and thinner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More