We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this scarf knitting pattern, knit a unique scarf with fancy flounces. This scarf is soft and luxurious to wear.
- Yarn: Linie 194 Solo, 200 grams
col 05 (olive/dark green), col 03 (cognac/brown), col 04 (red/wine red), col 01 (grey/black) or col 02 (violet/black)
- Knitting Needles: 2 double-pointed needles size 3.5 – 4.5 mm.
Size: 20 cm or 8” wide and 150 cm or 60” long
Basic pattern: work foll diagram.
Please note: knitted band has a right and a left side. Work with left side visible while working, then borders will roll over right side, thus eccentuating flounce effect.
Advice: Stitches can be picked up along light or dark border. A beautiful look is given when sts are worked along the dark border.
Scarf: for a scarf measuring approx 20 cm or 8” along lower edges, pick up 7 sts along knitted band and work approx 150 cm or 60”. Length when wearing: approx 200-220 cm or 80-88”, width approx 20-10 cm or 8-4”. Work off each stitch with a thin thread in matching col.
For 1st row insert into top border of knitted band and slip “stitches” on needle spaced approx 4 cm or 1 5/8” apart.
For turning leave 4 cm or 1 5/8” and work K sts, for each new stitch insert only into top border of knitted band.
Work K sts.
Advice: for a uniform spacing of approx 4 cm or 1 5/8” position right middle finger between knitted band and new stitch. Don´t warp band while knitting!
Work all foll rows as given to chosen length. Note: knitted piece will be longer while wearing, and thinner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display