Easy Striped Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep warm in the winter with this classic striped scarf from Bernat Yarns. This scarf is quick and easy to make and is a practical and essential addition to your winter wardrobe.
You can find this beginner knit pattern, along with several other easy knitting patterns, in our free eBook, Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns.
Approx 10 x 60 ins [25.5 x 152.5 cm].
Bernat® Super Value (197 g / 7 oz) or yarn of your choice.
- MC: #07421 (Black) -1 ball.
- A: #00610 (Royal Blue) -1 ball.
- Bernat® Berella ‘4’ (100 g / 3.5 oz).
- MC: 1 ball, A: 1 ball.
- Size 5.5 mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
17 sts and 23 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
With MC, cast on 38 sts.
Knit 5 rows, noting that first row is WS and inc 4 sts evenly across last row. 42 sts.
**Next row: (RS). With MC, knit.
Next row: K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Rep last 2 rows 11 times more.**
With A, rep from ** to ** once.***
Rep from ** to *** until work from beg measures approx 59" [150 cm], ending with RS row and dec 4 sts evenly across last row. 38 sts.
With A, knit 4 rows. Cast off knitwise (WS).
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts