Drop Stitch Fringed Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Drop Stitch Fringed Scarf has a lovely array of colors and textures, and whether you choose the suggested knitting yarns or substitute your own, the patterns makes an attractive mottled design.
- 3, 1.75 oz/50 g balls (each approx 28 yds/26m) of Caron International’s Pizazz yarn #0001 Birthday (100% nylon)
- piece of cardboard or book 9” wide
- One pair size 15 (10mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: (excluding fringe)
Width x length: 4”x 34”
11 sts and 10 rows = 4”/10cm over pat st
TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE.
PATTERN STITCH (st st)
Row 1: Knit each stitch but wrap yarn around needle twice.
Row 2: Knit each stitch, dropping the second loop off the needle.
Cast on 11 sts. Work in pat st until piece measures 34”. Bind off across.
Wind yarn around cardboard or book 20 times. Cut end and attach fringe, making 5 fringes of 2 lengths of yarn on each end. Cut 6 lengths of yarn 6” long. Attach each one at 6 random points on one side of the scarf.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts