Drop Stitch Fringed Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Drop Stitch Fringed Scarf has a lovely array of colors and textures, and whether you choose the suggested knitting yarns or substitute your own, the patterns makes an attractive mottled design.
- 3, 1.75 oz/50 g balls (each approx 28 yds/26m) of Caron International’s Pizazz yarn #0001 Birthday (100% nylon)
- piece of cardboard or book 9” wide
- One pair size 15 (10mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: (excluding fringe)
Width x length: 4”x 34”
11 sts and 10 rows = 4”/10cm over pat st
TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE.
PATTERN STITCH (st st)
Row 1: Knit each stitch but wrap yarn around needle twice.
Row 2: Knit each stitch, dropping the second loop off the needle.
Cast on 11 sts. Work in pat st until piece measures 34”. Bind off across.
Wind yarn around cardboard or book 20 times. Cut end and attach fringe, making 5 fringes of 2 lengths of yarn on each end. Cut 6 lengths of yarn 6” long. Attach each one at 6 random points on one side of the scarf.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bush Baby T-Shirt Craft
- Watermelon Tie Dye Design
- Dipped Shorts Tie Dye Technique
- Quirky Tie Dye Bracelet
- Frog Coin Purse
- Precious Panda Knit Hat
- Men's Woodsy Knit Cowl Pattern
- Chunky Funky One Day Blanket
- Sweet-ish Knit Hat Pattern
- How to Dye a Shirt with RIT Dye