Dragon Stitch Scarf
By: Onix Terevinto
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This dragon skin scarf from Onix Terevinto is one of the most interesting scarf knitting patterns because it is a multi directional knit scarf pattern. Check out these easy knitting instructions!
You can find this project, and many more just like it, in our new free eBook, 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners!
- straight or circular needles size 10
- Worsted weight yarn
Note: Dimensions will vary, you can make it as long as you see fit. Multiple of 26 stitches.
You can adjust the size of your scarf, just keep adding in sets of 26 stitches to achieve the desired width.
- Cast on 26 stitches
- Knit 5 rows in garter stitch at the beg and at the end of the scarf
- Round 1- (WS) and all odd numbered rounds : Purl
- Round 2: *K1, Yo, SSK, K4, K2tog, K3, Yo, K2, Yo, K3, SSK, K4, K2tog, Yo, K1; rep from *
- Round 4: *K1, Yo, K1, SSK, K2, K2tog, K4, Yo, K2, Yo, K4, SSK, K2, K2tog, K1, Yo, K1; rep from *
- Round 6: * K1, Yo, K2, SSK, K2tog, K5, Yo, K2, Yo, K5, SSK, K2tog, K2, Yo, K1; rep from *
- Round 8: *K1, Yo, K3, SSK, K4, K2tog, Yo, K2, Yo, SSK, K4, K2tog, K3, Yo, K1; rep from *
- Round 10: *K1, Yo, K4, SSK, K2, K2tog, K1, Yo, K2, Yo, K1, SSK, K2, K2tog, K4, Yo, K1; rep from * 5 times
- Round 12: *K1, Yo, K5, SSK, K2tog, K2, (Yo, K2) twice, SSK, K2,tog, K5, Yo, K1; rep from *
- Rep those 12 rounds for pattern
- Weave in ends. Steam block or hand wash and lay flat to dry.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons