19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
By: Caley Walsh
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep warm in the chilly months with a well-made knit hat. Save money on winter accessories and take up a relaxing hobby with this collection of free hat knitting patterns.
Even beginner knitters can find an easy hat to make in this collection of free hat knitting patterns.
Free Hat Knitting Patterns
Table of Contents
Learn to knit a scarf pattern, make funky baby clothes, and knit shabby chic decorating items with all these easy knitting patterns in our free eBook Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns.
- Soft Cable Hat Knitting Pattern: This hat may look intricate in design, but it's surpisingly easy to make. Learn how to knit a hat that both men and women to wear.
- Snowboarder Hat Knitting Pattern: Perfect for a trip to the snow country, this hat is fashionable and fun to wear. Make it in your favorite colors and show it off to all your friends on your next ski trip.
- Boucle Mittens and Beret Hat Knitting Pattern: This classic beret is great to add to your ensemble. Wear these Ffree hat knitting patterns any time of year and knit up matching scarves or cloves to complete the look.
- Chunky Cable Hat Knitting Pattern: No hat is complete without a fun pom pom! This Chunky Cable Hat can be made in any color you'd like, and is fun to wear.
- His and Hers Winter Hats: You and your loved one can wear matching knitted hat patterns this winter. Great as a Christmas gift for a recently married couple, free hat knitting patterns are easy and fun to make!
- Cable Scarf and Hat Knitting Pattern: You can mix and match colors in this hat/scarf combination. The scarf is nice and thick, so it will keep you warm, and the hat is a fun addition to your winter wardrobe.
- Men's Hat and Scarf Knitting Pattern: This matching hat and scarf set makes a great gift for the man in your life. Combined with a black jacket, this knitted hat pattern looks sharp and sophisticated.
- Ribbed Scarf and Hat Knitting Pattern: You can make free hat knitting patterns in any color you'd like! Great for kids of all ages, this easy solid winter set also makes a great gift.
- Diagonal Knit Hat and Scarf Knitting Pattern: Free knit hat patterns are great for little girls and boys. Make sure your little ones are bundled up nice and warm before they head out to go play in the snow!
- Gray Knit Scarf Set for Men: This easy to make hat and scarf set makes a great gift for any guy. You could even change the yarn color and make a set for yourself!
Create a cozy cap for baby, child or adult with this collection of 9 Free Crochet Hat Patterns + 6 New Patterns for beginners and experts. These free hat knitting patterns will keep you buys all year long.
- Jester Baby Hat Knitting Pattern: This is a fun and adorable hat for babies of all ages! Who wouldn't go crazy for easy hat knitting patterns like this?
- Stretchy Baby Hat Knitting Pattern: The great thing about this knitted hat pattern is that it can grow along with your baby. It's made to have some stretch, so this hat is sure to last a long time.
- Lacy Child's Hat Knitting Pattern: This is the perfect hat for a little girl. The lacy look and fun pom pom on the end is sure to please little snow bunnies of all ages!
- Silly Hair Free Hat Knitting Patterns: Great for Halloween or just as a fun hat to wear, this silly hair hat is sure to please. You could even make the hair golden yellow and have a Rupunzel costume in no time!
- Cuddly Bear Hat: Knit up this sweet teddy bear hat for the new little one in your life. Perfect for a baby girl or boy, this hat makes a great gift for a new baby and is sure to please mommy's and babies alike!
- Broken Rib Scarf and Hat Knitting Pattern: Free knit patterns make great gifts and are also a fun project to make for yourself.
- Cozy Ribbed Hat Knitting Pattern: This cozy thick hat is sure to keep your head warm on even the coldest of days! You can use this pattern to create hats for men and women.
- Earflap Hat Knitting Pattern: If you're going on a ski trip this winter or plan to spend some time outside enjoying winter sports, be sure to knit up one of these earflap hats! It's easy to make and looks professionally done...no one will believe you made it yourself!
- Striped Hat Knitting Pattern: This classic striped hat pattern is great for everyone. You can change the colors to be whatever you'd like. This is a great hat for showing school spirit!
If you liked these patterns, you're sure these other free knitting patterns!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern