Speckled Striped Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This free knit hat pattern from Bernat Yarns is for women who want to look stylish in the winter time! Cover your head with this knit hat that has vertical and speckled stripes of all different colors.
- Bernat® Jacquards
- (100 g/3.5 oz; 184 m/201 yds)
- 1 ball of #13242 (Jade Jacquard)
- Knitting Needles: size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
To fit average lady’s head.
19 sts and 36 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in garter st.
Cast on 42 sts.
1st row: (RS). Knit.
2nd row: K40. Turn.
3rd and alt rows: Sl1P. yb. Knit to end of row.
4th row: K38. Turn.
6th row: K36. Turn.
8th row: K34. Turn.
10th row: K32. Turn.
12th row: K30. Turn.
14th row: K28. Turn.
16th row: K26. Turn.
18th row: As 14th row.
20th row: As 12th row.
22nd row: As 10th row.
24th row: As 8th row.
26th row: As 6th row.
28th row: As 4th row.
30th row: As 2nd row.
32nd and 33rd rows: Knit to end of row.
Rep 2nd to 33rd rows 4 times more, then 2nd to 32nd rows once. Cast off knitwise. Sew cast on and cast off edges tog.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More