Simple Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simple and chic wrist warmers from Bernat Yarns for the woman on the go! This free pattern is quick, easy and recommends beautiful jacquard yarns.
- Bernat® Jacquards (100 g/3.5 oz) #13040 (Jet Jacquard) 1 ball
- Double-pointed knitting needles: set of four size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) or size needed to obtain gauge.
To fit average girls (ladies) arms.
20 sts and 26 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 36 (40) sts. Join in rnd, placing marker on first st for beg of rnd.
1st rnd: *K3. P1. Rep from * to end of rnd.
Rep last rnd of (K3. P1) ribbing for 2 (2½) ins [5 (6) cm].
Knit in rnds until work from beg measures 6 (7) ins [15 (18) cm].
Next rnd: K10 (12). Slip next 5 (6) sts on a safety pin. Cast on 5 (6) sts over slipped sts. Knit to end of rnd. Cont knitting in rnds for 1 (1½) ins [2.5 (4) cm] more.
Proceed in (K3. P1) ribbing for 1½ (2) ins [4 (5)] cm.
Cast off loosely in rib.
Thumb: K5 (6) from safety pin. With second double-pointed needle, pick up and knit 7 (8) sts at thumb opening. Divide 12 (14) sts onto 3 needles. Join in rnd.
Knit in rnds until thumb measures 1 (1¼) ins [2.5 (3) cm]. Cast off.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Pretty Cable Mittens
- Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More