Simple Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simple and chic wrist warmers from Bernat Yarns for the woman on the go! This free pattern is quick, easy and recommends beautiful jacquard yarns.
- Bernat® Jacquards (100 g/3.5 oz) #13040 (Jet Jacquard) 1 ball
- Double-pointed knitting needles: set of four size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) or size needed to obtain gauge.
To fit average girls (ladies) arms.
20 sts and 26 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 36 (40) sts. Join in rnd, placing marker on first st for beg of rnd.
1st rnd: *K3. P1. Rep from * to end of rnd.
Rep last rnd of (K3. P1) ribbing for 2 (2½) ins [5 (6) cm].
Knit in rnds until work from beg measures 6 (7) ins [15 (18) cm].
Next rnd: K10 (12). Slip next 5 (6) sts on a safety pin. Cast on 5 (6) sts over slipped sts. Knit to end of rnd. Cont knitting in rnds for 1 (1½) ins [2.5 (4) cm] more.
Proceed in (K3. P1) ribbing for 1½ (2) ins [4 (5)] cm.
Cast off loosely in rib.
Thumb: K5 (6) from safety pin. With second double-pointed needle, pick up and knit 7 (8) sts at thumb opening. Divide 12 (14) sts onto 3 needles. Join in rnd.
Knit in rnds until thumb measures 1 (1¼) ins [2.5 (3) cm]. Cast off.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts