Simple Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simple and chic wrist warmers from Bernat Yarns for the woman on the go! This free pattern is quick, easy and recommends beautiful jacquard yarns.
- Bernat® Jacquards (100 g/3.5 oz) #13040 (Jet Jacquard) 1 ball
- Double-pointed knitting needles: set of four size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) or size needed to obtain gauge.
To fit average girls (ladies) arms.
20 sts and 26 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 36 (40) sts. Join in rnd, placing marker on first st for beg of rnd.
1st rnd: *K3. P1. Rep from * to end of rnd.
Rep last rnd of (K3. P1) ribbing for 2 (2½) ins [5 (6) cm].
Knit in rnds until work from beg measures 6 (7) ins [15 (18) cm].
Next rnd: K10 (12). Slip next 5 (6) sts on a safety pin. Cast on 5 (6) sts over slipped sts. Knit to end of rnd. Cont knitting in rnds for 1 (1½) ins [2.5 (4) cm] more.
Proceed in (K3. P1) ribbing for 1½ (2) ins [4 (5)] cm.
Cast off loosely in rib.
Thumb: K5 (6) from safety pin. With second double-pointed needle, pick up and knit 7 (8) sts at thumb opening. Divide 12 (14) sts onto 3 needles. Join in rnd.
Knit in rnds until thumb measures 1 (1¼) ins [2.5 (3) cm]. Cast off.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Guest Knitting Pattern: Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Cozy Chunky Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Cozy Knit Watercolor Wristers
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crocheted Doily DIY Necklace
- Easter Chick Crochet Pattern
- Embellished Stationery Set
- Cord DIY Ring
- Happy Together Die Cut Card
- Sea Stone DIY Necklace
- Sea Stone DIY Ring
- Cute Strawberry Dish Towel Holder
- Easter Egg Zipper Pouch with Key Holder Tutorial
- How to Stamp with Embossing Powder