Knit Shoulder Shrug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This lightweight shoulder shrug is a great way to cover up in the warmer months. Use this shrug knitting pattern from Bernat Yarns to create the pretty shrug with soft natural yarn made from cotton and corn.
- Yarn: 3 balls of Bernat® Cot’n Corn (60 g / 2.1 oz) #19417 (Nectarine).
- Knitting Needles: Size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
21 sts and 26 rows = 4" [10 cm] in pat.
Approx 14 x 36" [35.5 x 91.5 cm].
One size to fit average lady.
Cast on 73 sts.
1st row: (RS). *P1. K3. Rep from * to last st. P1.
2nd row: K1. *yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K1. Rep from * to end of row.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 36 ins [91.5 cm], ending with a 2nd row. Cast off in pat.
Sew side edges tog for 8" [20.5 cm] from cast on and cast off edges to form
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More