Knit Shoulder Shrug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This lightweight shoulder shrug is a great way to cover up in the warmer months. Use this shrug knitting pattern from Bernat Yarns to create the pretty shrug with soft natural yarn made from cotton and corn.
- Yarn: 3 balls of Bernat® Cot’n Corn (60 g / 2.1 oz) #19417 (Nectarine).
- Knitting Needles: Size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
21 sts and 26 rows = 4" [10 cm] in pat.
Approx 14 x 36" [35.5 x 91.5 cm].
One size to fit average lady.
Cast on 73 sts.
1st row: (RS). *P1. K3. Rep from * to last st. P1.
2nd row: K1. *yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K1. Rep from * to end of row.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 36 ins [91.5 cm], ending with a 2nd row. Cast off in pat.
Sew side edges tog for 8" [20.5 cm] from cast on and cast off edges to form
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder