13 Knitting Bag Patterns, Backpacks, and Purses
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Knitters of all skill levels love quick and easy projects. These 13 Knitting Bag Patterns, Backpacks, and Purses are easy and fun patterns that are great for beginners and advanced knitters alike. Since bags, totes, and sachels often don't require a full skein of yarn, knitting these totes and purses is a great way to use up any leftover yarn that you have lying around from other projects. Knit bags also make great reusable shopping totes for trips to the mall or the supermarket.
With these knit tote bags, purses, and backpacks, you'll be able to do all your shopping and running around with a fun and stylish accessory that you'll be proud to tell people that you made yourself!
Knitting Bag Patterns, Backpacks, and Purses Table of Contents
Perfect for a quick run to the grocery store, these knit tote bags are easy to make and convenient to have on hand when you need to do some shopping. These knit tote bags are great for beginners and advanced knitters alike. They work up quickly and make great gifts to donate or give to friends and family.
BeeBopper Knitted Tote Bag: Knitting tote bags is a fun and easy weekend project that will take no time at all. This BeeBopper Knitted Tote Bag is a cute and durable purse that girls of all ages will love. Knitted in stockinette stitch, this project has a unique look that's fun to create.
Mini Knitting Tote: This knitted tote bag pattern makes a great gift for the holiday season! This mini tote is a sweet gift for any knitting lover...and how cute are those little skeins of yarn inside?
Knitted Fall Tote Bag: If you have a knitting board, you can work up knit bags like this Fall Tote Bag in no time at all. This easy wool tote is great for holding all your essential items...and it's easy to customize the yarn colors to be whatever you'd like.
Little Knit Tote Bag: Perfect for beginners, this Little Knit Tote Bag is great for holding produce, herbs and spices, or any other small item you're shopping for. Made on a knitting loom, this tote bag pattern works up quickly and easily.
- Thrifty Market Bag: This knit tote bag pattern is great to take with you on a quick run to the grocery store. It's small enough to keep tucked away when you're not using it, but large enough to expand to fit a ton of groceries! Made with durable yarn, this free knitting pattern is easy to make and totally practical for everyday use.
Having trouble finding the perfect purse? Why not make your own? With these knitted purses, you'll be able to create your very own purse that you're sure to love! Knitting a purse is fun and easy, and a great way to learn knitting if you're new to the craft.
Felted Striped Bag: Knit this roomy shoulder bag with bold stripes of color. Felting smooths away imperfections, making this bag a great one for beginning knitters. Mix and match your favorite colors to create a striped bag that you're sure to love.
Felted Bag with Braided Handles: This knitting bag pattern is great for the girl who loves to travel with everything! Big enough to hold all your essentials, this felted tote bag is easy to make and fun to show off. Plus it's extra sturdy and supportive thanks to the felting and chunky braided straps!
Shetland Cable Knit Bag: This bag is great for intermedite knitters. This stylish and fashionable Shetland Cable Knit bag is great for all your holiday shopping needs. The decorative cables and designs are doable with a little practice...so challenge yourself and knit up this cute over the shoulder purse today!
Knitted Weave Clutch: Great for storing crayons, colored pencils, makeup and more, these simple Knitted Weave Clutches are great for travel and keeping yourself organized. They also make great gifts for teens and young kids.
- Bobble Felt Bag: This fun and textured purse is large and in charge, so it's great for those who find that they have to carry a lot when they're out and about. Made using fun bobble embellishments and felting post knitting, this knit bag is durable and fashionable.
Kids and adults alike will love these knit backpacks. Durable and comfortable, these knit bag patterns are great to take with you to work, school, or even the gym. These knit backpacks are great for long shopping trips, walks in the woods, and perfect for holding all your necessities if you need your hands and arms free.
Autumn Backpack: This beautiful felted backpack shines with the colors of autumn. Great for an afternoon walk in the woods or to use as an overnight bag for your Thanksgiving travels, this Autumn Backpack is fun to make and creates a lovely pattern that anyone is sure to enjoy.
Easy Knit Backpack: Great for beginners and advanced knitters alike, this Easy Knit Backpack is a great project for anyone who's looking for something fun and easy to make. Perfect for shopping trips or quick runs to campus, this knit backpack will soon become your new favorite accessory.
- Striped Yoga Mat Bag: Head off to yoga class in style with this Striped Yoga Mat Bag. This easy pattern is stylish and fun...and it's self-striping, so you don't have to worry about switching colors. This Yoga Mat Bag also makes a great gift for anyone you know who loves to practice yoga.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- Folding Chair Makeover
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Bonnet
- Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
- Dancing Sheep Cup Cozy
- DIY Round Perpetual Calendar
- 19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
- 42 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- W. Cushing & Co.