Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this free knitting pattern, knit a pair of adorable booties complete with sweet ribbon. These knit booties are sure to keep baby warm and cozy. You'll only need one ball of yarn.
- Yarn: 1 Ball Bernat Baby (50 g/1.75 oz) # 00402 White
- Knitting Needles: Size 3.25 mm (U.S. 3) or size needed to obtain tension.
- Length of 1/4 inch 6 mm satin ribbon.
28 sts and 36 rows = 4" 10 cm in stocking st.
Cast on 52 sts.
1st row: (WS). K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
2nd row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. P1. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 48 sts.
3rd row: K5. P1. K2. *P4. (K1. P2) twice. K1. P4. K2. Rep from
* to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
4th row: K6. P2. *(K1. yfwd) twice. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. P1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. (yfwd. K1) twice. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
5th row: K5. P1. K2. *P5. (K1. P1) twice. K1. P5. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
6th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K3. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. P1. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K3. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
7th row: K5. P1. K2. *P7. K1. P7. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
8th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K5. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K5. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 52 sts.
9th row: K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5. These 2nd to 9th rows form pat.
Work a further 6 rows in pat.
Next row: K6. K2tog. (K6. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K6. K2tog) twice. K6. 41 sts.
Next row: Knit.
Next row: (Eyelet row). *K2. yfwd. K2tog. Rep from * to last st. K1.
Next 2 rows: Knit.
Next row: Purl.
Make instep: 1st row: K27. Turn.
2nd row: P13. Turn.
3rd row: K13. Turn.
Rep last 2 rows 7 times more, then 2nd row once. Break yarn.
To make foot: With RS of work facing, pick up and knit 11 sts along side of instep. K13 from left hand needle. Pick up and knit 11 sts along other side of instep. Knit across rem 14 sts. 63 sts.
2nd row: Purl.
3rd row: Knit.
4th row: Purl.
Rep last 2 rows twice more.
7th row: K23. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K11. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K23.
8th and every alt rows: Purl.
9th row: K22. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K9. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K22.
11th row: K2. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K7. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K2.
Cast off purlways (WS). Sew back and sole seam. Thread ribbon
through eyelet row.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Little Red Slippers
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gorgeous Vintage Jewelry Ornament
- Mini Mollie Mini Mandalas
- Easy Wooden Farmhouse Sign
- Harvest Wreath
- Design Your Own Handmade Quilt Pattern
- Pine Cone Candle Wreath
- Turkey Welcome Wreath
- Twine and Berry Fall Wreath
- Printable Wedding Invitations
- Flowery DIY Wedding Name Cards