Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this free knitting pattern, knit a pair of adorable booties complete with sweet ribbon. These knit booties are sure to keep baby warm and cozy. You'll only need one ball of yarn.
- Yarn: 1 Ball Bernat Baby (50 g/1.75 oz) # 00402 White
- Knitting Needles: Size 3.25 mm (U.S. 3) or size needed to obtain tension.
- Length of 1/4 inch 6 mm satin ribbon.
28 sts and 36 rows = 4" 10 cm in stocking st.
Cast on 52 sts.
1st row: (WS). K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
2nd row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. P1. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 48 sts.
3rd row: K5. P1. K2. *P4. (K1. P2) twice. K1. P4. K2. Rep from
* to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
4th row: K6. P2. *(K1. yfwd) twice. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. P1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. (yfwd. K1) twice. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
5th row: K5. P1. K2. *P5. (K1. P1) twice. K1. P5. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
6th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K3. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. P1. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K3. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
7th row: K5. P1. K2. *P7. K1. P7. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
8th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K5. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K5. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 52 sts.
9th row: K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5. These 2nd to 9th rows form pat.
Work a further 6 rows in pat.
Next row: K6. K2tog. (K6. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K6. K2tog) twice. K6. 41 sts.
Next row: Knit.
Next row: (Eyelet row). *K2. yfwd. K2tog. Rep from * to last st. K1.
Next 2 rows: Knit.
Next row: Purl.
Make instep: 1st row: K27. Turn.
2nd row: P13. Turn.
3rd row: K13. Turn.
Rep last 2 rows 7 times more, then 2nd row once. Break yarn.
To make foot: With RS of work facing, pick up and knit 11 sts along side of instep. K13 from left hand needle. Pick up and knit 11 sts along other side of instep. Knit across rem 14 sts. 63 sts.
2nd row: Purl.
3rd row: Knit.
4th row: Purl.
Rep last 2 rows twice more.
7th row: K23. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K11. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K23.
8th and every alt rows: Purl.
9th row: K22. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K9. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K22.
11th row: K2. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K7. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K2.
Cast off purlways (WS). Sew back and sole seam. Thread ribbon
through eyelet row.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Little Red Slippers
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
- Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl