Be creative while making a Share the Love Heart Plate. It's vibrant colors will stand out and make your mom proud.
- Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 074 Really Red
- CN 253 Dark Black
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs
- 21426 Coupe Dinner Plate 11" x 11" x 1.5"
- Signature Brushes
- SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
- SB 812 No. 10 Round
- French Dimensions™
- FD 254 Black Licorice
- FD 258 Pure White
- FD 267 French Scarlet
- Clear Glazes
- GL 612 Diamond Clear Glaze
- Ballpoint pen
- Clay Carbon paper
For pattern, click here.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Place the Clay Carbon paper underneath the pattern and trace onto the bisque using the ballpoint pen.
- Using the No. 10 round brush, apply three coats of CN 074 Really Red on the heart and square border. Let dry between coats.
- Apply 2 coats of CN 253 Dark Black, using the No. 10 Round brush, on the background (except leave the ciricles around the border unpainted). Let dry between coats.
- Squeeze out dots randomly in the center using FD 258 Pure White.
- Create swirly line in the square border using FD 254 Black Licorice.
- Create swirls and dots on the black background using FD 267 French Scarlet. Allow piece to dry thoroughly.
- Using the No. 6 fan glaze brush, apply one coat of GL 612 Diamond Clear to the front and back of the piece. Apply two coats on the swirls. Let dry between coats.
- Allow piece to dry thoroughly. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.