Pink Rose Bouquet Crochet Flowers Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet a lasting bouquet of roses in three shades of pink with this crochet flower pattern. This Pink Rose Bouquet Crochet Flowers Pattern would make a beautiful centerpiece or decorative accent on a dining room table. A crochet rose pattern is a fun and inexpensive way to add a touch of spring to your decor. Best of all, you don't have to water these posies or even give them a second look. Instead, work them up quickly, place them in a vase and leave them out for everyone to admire. Once you learn how to crochet a rose, you'll never want to step foot in a flower shop every again. Be sure to use pink or red yarn so your flowers look extra life-like.
- Yarn: Lily® Sugar ’n Cream (Solids: 70.9 g/2.5 oz/109 m/120 yds) (Ombres: 56.7g/2 oz/86 m/95 yds)- Bouquet of 15 Flowers
- Main Color (MC) (00144 Strawberry) 1 ball
- Contrast A (00046 Rose Pink) 1 ball
- Contrast B (01740 Hot Pink) 1 ball
- Contrast C (01712 Hot Green) 2 balls
- Crochet Hook: Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Light green floral wire
Full Flower: Approx 4 ins [10 cm] wide.
Flower Bud: Approx 2 ins [5 cm] long.
Gauge: 15 sc and 16 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
In the dead of winter, flowers can really brighten your day. If you need a little pick me up, consider working on one the crochet flower patterns featured in 15 Amazing Ideas for Easy Crochet Flowers + Instructions. In this collection, you'll find patterns for lillies, roses and even daisies. Create a garden from the comfort of your very own home - all you need is a hook and yarn. These projects are quick, easy and fun, so you'll never get bored. A free crochet flower pattern is the perfect way to enjoy the best aspects of spring without hoping on a plane.
(Make 3 each with MC, A and B).
Ch 4, leaving a long end to use for gathering center closed when Rose is complete. Join with sl st in first ch to form a ring.
1st rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc. 2 hdc. 2 dc. 3 tr) all in ring. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Working behind 1st rnd, ch 1. Sl st between first 2 sc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 hdc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 dc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 tr. Ch 3. Sl st after last tr. Ch 3. Join with sl st to first sc. 5 ch-3 loops.
3rd rnd: *Ch 1. (5 dc. Sl st) in next ch-3 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals.
4th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 5. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * 3 times more. Ch 5. Join with sl st in first sc. 5 ch-5 loops.
5th rnd: *Ch 1. (2 dc. 4 tr. 2 dc. Sl st) in next ch-5 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals.
6th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 7. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * 3 times more. Ch 7. Join with sl st in first sc. 5 ch-7 loops.
7th rnd: *Ch 1. (3 dc. 5 tr. 3 dc. Sl st) in next ch-7 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals. Fasten off.
Thread end at starting ring onto a tapestry needle and gather center tog tightly to close flower.
(Make 2 each with MC, A and B).
With C, ch 2.
1st rnd: 5 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc) twice. 2 sc in last sc. Join with sl st in first sc. 8 sc.
3rd rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc) 4 times. Join MC, A or B with sl st in first sc. 12 sc. Break C.
4th rnd: With MC, A or B, ch 1. Working in back loop only of each sc work 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. 1 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st to first sc.
5th rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Miss next sc. 5 sc in next sc – shell made. Miss next sc. 1 sc in next sc. Rep from * twice more. Miss next sc. Shell in next sc. Miss next sc. Join with sl st in first sc.
6th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 4. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * once more. Ch 4. Join with sl st in first sc. 3 ch-4 loops.
7th rnd: *Ch 1. (4 dc. 1 hdc. 1 sc. Sl st) in next ch-4 loop. Rep from * twice more. Join with sl st in first ch 1. Fasten off.
STEMS (make 15). With C, ch 51.
1st row: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each ch to end of ch. 50 sc. Fasten off.
LEAVES (make 30): With C, ch 5.
1st rnd: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 hdc in next ch. 1 dc in next ch. 5 dc in last ch. Working into opposite side of ch into rem loops, 1 dc in next ch. 1 hdc in next ch. 1 sc in last ch. Join with sl st to first sc. Fasten off.
Cut floral wine in lengths to fit stems and weave through stem. Sew 2 leaves to each stem. Attach Full Flowers or Flower Buds to stem end.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Waffle Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Stash Baskets
- Easy Ombre Dishcloth
- Granny Crochet Dishcloth
- 8 Free Crochet and Knit Pot Holder Patterns + 5 New Pot Holders
- Crochet Doily in Pineapple Pattern
- Mop or Sweeper Cover
- Beautiful Embroidered Cocktail Napkins
- Aunt Bee's Gingham Dishcloth
- Simple Border Pot Holder and Dishcloth
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl
- DIY Tutorial Copper Cushion
- DIY Tutorial Tassel Lanyard
- Big Bang Adult Coloring Page
- Perfect Profile Adult Coloring Page
- Geometric Adult Coloring Page
- Big Eyed Owl Adult Coloring Page