Pink Rose Bouquet Crochet Flowers Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet a lasting bouquet of roses in three shades of pink with this crochet flower pattern. This Pink Rose Bouquet Crochet Flowers Pattern would make a beautiful centerpiece or decorative accent on a dining room table. A crochet rose pattern is a fun and inexpensive way to add a touch of spring to your decor. Best of all, you don't have to water these posies or even give them a second look. Instead, work them up quickly, place them in a vase and leave them out for everyone to admire. Once you learn how to crochet a rose, you'll never want to step foot in a flower shop every again. Be sure to use pink or red yarn so your flowers look extra life-like.
- Yarn: Lily® Sugar ’n Cream (Solids: 70.9 g/2.5 oz/109 m/120 yds) (Ombres: 56.7g/2 oz/86 m/95 yds)- Bouquet of 15 Flowers
- Main Color (MC) (00144 Strawberry) 1 ball
- Contrast A (00046 Rose Pink) 1 ball
- Contrast B (01740 Hot Pink) 1 ball
- Contrast C (01712 Hot Green) 2 balls
- Crochet Hook: Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Light green floral wire
Full Flower: Approx 4 ins [10 cm] wide.
Flower Bud: Approx 2 ins [5 cm] long.
Gauge: 15 sc and 16 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
In the dead of winter, flowers can really brighten your day. If you need a little pick me up, consider working on one the crochet flower patterns featured in 15 Amazing Ideas for Easy Crochet Flowers + Instructions. In this collection, you'll find patterns for lillies, roses and even daisies. Create a garden from the comfort of your very own home - all you need is a hook and yarn. These projects are quick, easy and fun, so you'll never get bored. A free crochet flower pattern is the perfect way to enjoy the best aspects of spring without hoping on a plane.
(Make 3 each with MC, A and B).
Ch 4, leaving a long end to use for gathering center closed when Rose is complete. Join with sl st in first ch to form a ring.
1st rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc. 2 hdc. 2 dc. 3 tr) all in ring. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Working behind 1st rnd, ch 1. Sl st between first 2 sc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 hdc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 dc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 tr. Ch 3. Sl st after last tr. Ch 3. Join with sl st to first sc. 5 ch-3 loops.
3rd rnd: *Ch 1. (5 dc. Sl st) in next ch-3 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals.
4th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 5. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * 3 times more. Ch 5. Join with sl st in first sc. 5 ch-5 loops.
5th rnd: *Ch 1. (2 dc. 4 tr. 2 dc. Sl st) in next ch-5 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals.
6th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 7. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * 3 times more. Ch 7. Join with sl st in first sc. 5 ch-7 loops.
7th rnd: *Ch 1. (3 dc. 5 tr. 3 dc. Sl st) in next ch-7 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals. Fasten off.
Thread end at starting ring onto a tapestry needle and gather center tog tightly to close flower.
(Make 2 each with MC, A and B).
With C, ch 2.
1st rnd: 5 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc) twice. 2 sc in last sc. Join with sl st in first sc. 8 sc.
3rd rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc) 4 times. Join MC, A or B with sl st in first sc. 12 sc. Break C.
4th rnd: With MC, A or B, ch 1. Working in back loop only of each sc work 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. 1 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st to first sc.
5th rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Miss next sc. 5 sc in next sc – shell made. Miss next sc. 1 sc in next sc. Rep from * twice more. Miss next sc. Shell in next sc. Miss next sc. Join with sl st in first sc.
6th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 4. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * once more. Ch 4. Join with sl st in first sc. 3 ch-4 loops.
7th rnd: *Ch 1. (4 dc. 1 hdc. 1 sc. Sl st) in next ch-4 loop. Rep from * twice more. Join with sl st in first ch 1. Fasten off.
STEMS (make 15). With C, ch 51.
1st row: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each ch to end of ch. 50 sc. Fasten off.
LEAVES (make 30): With C, ch 5.
1st rnd: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 hdc in next ch. 1 dc in next ch. 5 dc in last ch. Working into opposite side of ch into rem loops, 1 dc in next ch. 1 hdc in next ch. 1 sc in last ch. Join with sl st to first sc. Fasten off.
Cut floral wine in lengths to fit stems and weave through stem. Sew 2 leaves to each stem. Attach Full Flowers or Flower Buds to stem end.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft