Watch out, this laundry bag is dangerously cool! Create fun sunburst patterns using tie-dye techniques from I Love to Create. It's easy and fun to make and the kids will have more fun doing their laundry.
- Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dye™
- Tulip® Spirit™ Iron-on Transfers™ Number & Letter Packs
- 24275 Multi-Pack Letters White
- Plastic tablecloth
- Garbage bag
- Cotton Laundry Bag
- Prewash bag to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Cover work surface with tablecloth. Lay bag onto work surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to One-Step Fashion Dye bottles. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
- Lay fabric flat. Decide where swirl will be. Pinch fabric at this point.
- Twist fabric around into a flat spiral.
- Bind with 3 rubber bands, creating 6 wedge shapes.
- Apply dye onto wedges, using each color.
- Cover with garbage bag. Let set 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Line dry.
- Arrange Iron-On Transfer letters to spell message on front of bag. Iron letters to adhere, following instructions on package. Let cool. Remove paper.
- Wait 72 hours to wash. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.