Race Car Door Hanger
By: Valerie Salmon for FISKARS BRANDS, INC
What little boy doesn’t love race cars? The primary colors and all the cool racing stamped designs on this door hanger has “all-boy” written all over it. Having one of these hanging on his bedroom door will sure set the stage for anyone who enters it.
- Fiskars Adhesive Foam Set (12-2487)
- Fiskars 12-inch Rotary Portable Trimmer (12-9908 7097)
- Fiskars XL Round n’ Round Squeeze Punch (12-7414 7097)
- Fiskars Softgrip Microtip No.5 Scissors
- Li’l Davis Built for Speed Clear Stamps
- Li’l Davis “Castaway” patterned papers
- Li’l Davis “Away we Go” epoxy alpha stickers
- Unfinished wooden door hanger
- Stamping inks
- White cardstock, orange cardstock
- Green paint
- Paint the edges of an unfinished wooden door hanger with green acrylic paint.
- Trace, cut, and securely adhere the blue solid paper to one side of the door hanger.
- Stamp all the coordinating race car designs on white cardstock using black, red, blue, and green stamping inks. Trim all images closely using the microtip scissors.
- Apply the flames, checkerboard strip, dot patterned strip, and green strip as shown.
- Add the cars and motorcycle images using foam adhesive.
- Align and add the acrylic alphabet stickers (vroom!)
- Double-knot 2 different pieces of ribbon & twill as shown.
- Hang a 2” circle (punched with the XL Round squeeze punch), stamped with another image, on the twill knot.