Dress up a simple chest of drawers for a custom look any child will love, from Krylon.
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - White Primer (#2614)
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Arctic White (#2618)
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Blue Danube (#2619)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Shimmering Silver (#402)
- Krylon Acrylic Crystal Clear - Clear (#51301)
- Wood Dresser
- Wooden Star cutouts: 3 large, 3 medium, 13 small
- Wood glue
- Tack cloth
- Unfinished Wood: Sand smooth and wipe clean with a tack cloth. Apply Primer to seal the surface.
- Previously Painted Wood: Clean any dirt and loose paint from surface. Sand any imperfections smooth and wipe clean with tack cloth. Apply Primer to seal the surface.
- Previously Stained Wood: Clean any dirt and loose paint from surface. Sand any imperfections smooth and wipe clean with tack cloth. Apply a stain-blocking primer, such as Krylon H2O Primer, to prevent the wood stain from bleeding through your paint finish
- Place primed dresser on newspaper to protect your work area.
- Remove all dresser drawers. Remove knobs from drawers. Spray several light coats of Blue Danube on drawer fronts. Let dry completely.
- Spray dresser, knobs and star cutouts with several light coats of Artic White. Let dry completely.
- Spray stars with several light coats of Shimmering Silver to add sparkle to your project. Let dry completely.
- Put drawers back into dresser. Lay dresser down on floor with drawer fronts facing upward. Determine placement of stars (refer to photo for example) and glue in place. Let glue dry completely before moving dresser upright.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.