Keep baby needs close at hand with a cute, blooming caddy. This easy painting projects makes a wonderful baby shower gift.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIP01 - Floral Pocket Template
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO8 - Yellow Ochre
- DA131 - Hauser Light Green
- DA215 - Peony Pink
- DA253 - Pistachio Mint
- DA272 - Purple Cow
- DA277 - Spa Blue
- Sealer/varnish of your choice
- 1" flat brush
- Pre-painted flower cut-out
- 1 1/4" self-adhesive pastel letters
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Ultra fine permanent black marker
- Low-temp hot glue gun and glue sticks or other adhesive
- Remote control caddy
- Use flat brush to paint sides Spa Blue; front and back, Pistachio Mint; and center section 1:1 mix of Snow White and Purple Cow.
- Position vine template (c) on front. Use Duo Tool and Hauser Light Green to stencil vine on left side of front. Flip template and repeat on right side of front.
- Position flower of your choice in vine center. Use Duo Tool to stencil with Purple Cow/Snow White mix. Repeat flowers on each side with Peony Pink and Yellow Ochre.
- Repeat vines and flowers on back side. Outline all with permanent marker.
- Position and adhere flower to center divider.
- Position and adhere letters.
- Use stylus and Spa Blue to dot letters and flower centers.
- Use brush handle end and Pistachio Mint to dot sides.
- Varnish, allowing to dry between coats.
Allow to dry between steps.