This four sided Christmas ball ornament is an easy paper craft to hang on the Christmas tree this year. Let your little ones get creative with this easy kids Christmas craft.
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue stick
- Glitter Glue
- Glitter Pens or Markers
- Cut four circles of the same size from the scrap book paper.
- Add additional decoration as desired on each circle using glitter glue or glitter pens. Let dry.
- Fold each circle in half.
- Cut about a 6” piece of ribbon
- Using a glue stick, glue along one half of one circle. Fold cut ribbon in half and glue on the folded edge of the circle.
- Place one half of another circle on the glued side of the other matching curved edges. Use a paperclip to hold in place until the glue has dried. Repeat for each circle, gluing the forth circle to the first.
- Optional: You may cut out an additional shape from the middle of each circle for added effect. (see picture)
If you like this project, we also suggest:
Tiered Christmas Tree Ornament