These easy beaded icicle ornaments are a fun and easy craft for the kids to do this Christmas. Use colorful sequins and metallic beads to make these easy Christmas ornaments.
- Metallic, crystal or opaque beads in assorted shapes and sizes
- Metallic pipe cleaners
- Large sequins of any shape (Stars in Picture)
- Thread one large sequin on to the pipe cleaner. Fold up about 1/4” of the pipe cleaner to make a knot (so the sequin does not slide off).
- Thread on beads in desired pattern until you reach your desired length. Be sure to leave about 3” of pipe cleaner at the top to make a loop.
- Bend pipe cleaner over to just reach the last bead. Twist the end to hold in place. Now you should have a loop to hang your icicle on the tree.
If you like this project, we also suggest:
Four Sided Christmas Ball Ornament
Quick Glitter Pine Cones