12 Kids Christmas Crafts: Ornaments, Gifts and Decor + 3 New Projects
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kids Christmas crafts are popular every year because the holidays are a time for family and fun. Help your kids get into the Christmas spirit with easy Christmas crafts to make for friends and loved ones. Have fun with these 15 easy Kids Christmas crafts that will decorate your home and tree this year.
Kids Christmas Crafts Table of Contents
Kids holiday crafts are great for keeping the kids entertained this holiday season. With these Christmas craft ornaments for kids, children of all ages can get involved in creating fun and adorable decorations for the tree!
Felt Cheer Ornaments: Colorful felt and holiday stencils make homemade ornaments easy and fun to create. The whole family can help create these easy felt Christmas ornaments.
Reindeer Ornaments: Have Rudolph the red nosed reindeer hanging from your Christmas tree this year. This easy ornament is great for kids to help out with. Easy Christmas crafts are always fun for the whole family.
Named Ball Ornament: Create a named ball ornament with festive Christmas paints for each member of the family.
Nuts and Bolts Christmas Ornaments: Use spare bolts, washers and other hardware to create a snowman, angel or Santa ornament for Christmas. Kids can help thread the hardware onto beading wire to create the ornament bodies.
Festive Ice Skate Ornaments: Make an easy Christmas craft using felt and paper clips. These festive ice skate ornaments are quick and easy gifts to make and will look great on your Christmas tree.
- NEW! "Hand" Made Ornaments: This kids Christmas craft is wonderfully "hand" made! These ornaments also make great gifts for family and loved ones.
You can make these Christmas crafts with kids of all ages! Projects like these make great gifts for grandparents, parents, friends, and neighbors. Kids will also love giving something they've made themselves!
Decoupage Christmas Frame: This is an easy Christmas craft that will make your rooms festive in an instant using your very own photos and frames.
Cute Beaded Icicle Swirls: These beautifully decorated icicle swirls would look brilliant hanging on your Christmas tree. They're easy to make and you can reuse them year after year. All you need are some sequins, tinsel and beads.
Holiday Foam Frame: Using foam materials and paints you can create a fun looking holiday frame. Present your favorite memories in this frame. These frames make for great kids crafts.
- NEW! Elf Candy Cane Holder: Children of all ages will love this kids Christmas craft! Gifts like this cute Elf Candy Cane Holder are great for teachers, and a fun way to share holiday treats with everyone.
Kids crafts for Christmas are fun for the whole family to make together. These projects are just the thing for creative kids! Christmas crafts, gifts, ornaments, and decor are just the thing to get the whole family in the spirit of the season.
Gingerbread Candy Cups: Kids can help create these gingerbread men to hold candy treats at your holiday parties.
Foam Christmas Tree: Try this fun foam Christmas tree to decorate your house this holiday season in a fun way! The kids will have a blast making this goofy foam tree.
Sparkle Stocking: Use iron-on designs and paint to decorate plain Christmas stockings this holiday season. Be creative and add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas decorating with this easy stocking craft.
Felt Christmas Tree: Let your kids design their own Christmas tree using colored felts. This fun Christmas craft for kids is decorative and easy.
- NEW! Quick Glitter Pine Cones: Children young and old will love this kids Christmas craft. Ornaments like this are useful both indoors our out, since they're made with pinecones! If you have a tree in your back yard, hang some of these colorful ornaments outside and enjoy the spirit of the season everywhere!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
- Festive Ice Skate Ornaments
- Christmas DIY Board Game
- 11 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- Free "Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Cinnamon Dough Ornaments
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
- Christmas Snowman Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 12 Kids Christmas Crafts: Ornaments, Gifts and Decor + 3 New Projects
- Little Elf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art