Looking for teenage girls' birthday party ideas? Consider these No Sew Hand warmers from I Love to Create, made from plain white socks and Duncan Tulip tie dye paint. They're so easy to make that girls will want sets to go with all their outfits!
- Tulip® SuperBIG™ One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™
- Tulip® Sticky Fabric Stencils (ABC's)
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint (Black)
- Tulip® Think Green™ Iron-On Appliqués (Ecofashion)
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Expressions™ (Rock Star)
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint (Ebony and Sterling Glitter)
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Fashion Designs™ (Butterfly, Design 13, Leopard Heart, Peace Sign)
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Appliqués (Boom Box and Make Art)
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ (300 Multi-color Pack)
- Plastic tablecloth
- Paper towels
- 100% cotton high ankle socks – white
- Prewash socks.
- Lay plastic tablecloth down on flat surface.
- Lay socks flat on surface.
- Optional: rubber band areas on top section of socks to get a tie-dyed look.
- Generously apply dye onto socks. Fully saturate for intense color.
- Cover with plastic tablecloth. Let set 6-8 hours.
- Wash and dry.
- Cut off bottom (foot) section of socks.
- Using top section of sock, measure with hand to determine location of slit for thumb.
- Use scissors to cut a small slit.
- Embellish to your heart’s content using listed Tulip® Fashion Art™ products including crystals, appliqués, paints and more!