20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
Springtime Garden Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create your own super fancy Springtime Garden Set and impress your friends. Handmade jewelry ideas are a cheap and fun alternative to store-bought designs. Wear your set when the weather gets warm and celebrate spring. If you can't wait until spring, there's no shame in bringing out pieces from the set during the wintertime. Learn how to make jewelry that you will want to wear forever using easy-to-find tools and craft supplies. Once you get started, you'll never want to visit a jewelry store ever again. This is a great project for anyone with a little bit of beaded jewelry experience.
- Crimper Tool
- Designer Chain Nose Pliers
- Designer Round Nose Pliers
- Designer Flush Cutter
- Round olive Imitation Pearls: five 6mm, six 8mm
- Crème Imitation Pearls: 1 round 6mm, 4 round 8mm, 12 rondelle
- Purple round faceted Cat Eye Beads: twelve 4mm, six 6mm 5 oval 8x12mm purple Smooth Cat Eye Beads 3 round 4mm plum Glass Beads
- 3 equal lengths of .018” diameter Silver Plated 49-strand Beadalon Wire
- 15” length of 22-gauge silver ColourCraft Wire 44 silver #1 (1.3 ID) Crimp Beads Sterling
- Silver Hook and Eye Crimp Clasp
- 35 round 8mm olive Imitation Pearls
- 5 oval 8x12mm purple Smooth Cat Eye Beads
- 3 round 4mm plum Glass Beads
- 8 round 4mm rose Glass Beads
- 2 18” lengths of .018” diameter Silver Plated
- 49-strand Beadalon Wire
- 15” length of 22-gauge silver ColourCraft Wire
- 2 silver #3 (1.5 ID) Crimp Tubes
- 6mm silver Split Ring
- Silver medium Lobster Clasp
- 2 6mm round crème Imitation Pearls
- 2 round 8mm olive Imitation Pearls
- 2 round 4mm Faceted Cat Eye Beads
- 2 3 ½” lengths of .018” diameter Silver Plated 49-strand Beadalon Wire
- 10 silver #1 (1.3 ID) Crimp Beads
- 2 silver #3 (1.5 ID) Crimp Tubes
- 2 silver Leverback Ear Wires with 3mm ball
- To make the flower pendant, string a purple oval Cat Eye Bead onto the center of a piece of silver wire. Fold the wire around the bead and twist it together at the base of the bead to form one petal.
- String each oval bead, using the same technique to form more petals. Make a wrapped loop above the bead instead of twisting the wires together at the base.
- Bring the remaining wire to the center front of the flower. String a 4mm round purple bead and wrap the wire around the flower center. Repeat for two more 4mm round beads. Use chain nose pliers to press the wire end into the back of the flower center to prevent it from snagging clothing.
- To make the necklace, hold the Beadalon Wires together and string the flower pendant.
- Add beaded sections to each side of the necklace as shown, using Crimp Beads to hold the beaded sections in place. 6. After all beads are strung, string a Crimp Clasp onto each end of the necklace. Use chain nose pliers to flatten the center of each part of the clasp to hold it securely.
- Follow the instructions above to make a flower pendant. Instead of making the top loop, make a loop on the back of the flower center.
- Hold the Beadalon Wires together and string a Crimp Tube and the Clasp or Split Ring. Place the wire ends back through the Crimp Tube to form a small loop. Crimp it.
- Hold the Beadalon Wires together and string an Imitation Pearl.
- String an Imitation Pearl onto each strand, then place the wire ends through opposite sides of an Imitation Pearl.
- Repeat Step 4 six more times, then string two 4mm rose beads onto each strand.
- Place the wire ends through opposite sides of the loop on the back of the flower.
- String two 4mm rose beads onto each strand, then place the wire ends through opposite sides of an Imitation Pearl.
- String an Imitation Pearl onto each strand, then place the wire ends through opposite sides of another Imitation Pearl.
- Repeat Step 8 three more times, then string an Imitation Pearl onto each strand.
- Hold the wires together and string an Imitation Pearl, a Crimp Tube and the Clasp or Split Ring. Place the wire ends back through the Crimp Tube to form a small loop. Crimp it.
- String a piece of Silver Plated Beadalon Wire through the loop on a Leverback Ear Wire.
- Hold the wire ends together and string a Crimp Tube, an olive Imitation Pearl and a Crimp Bead. Adjust the wire so one tail is 1 1/4 “ and one is ¾.”
- Use a Crimping Tool to crimp the Crimp Tube and Crimp Bead to hold the Imitation Pearl in place.
- String a Crimp Bead, Cat Eye Bead and a Crimp Bead onto the short wire end. Crimp the Crimp Beads to hold the bead in place.
- String a Crimp Bead, créme Imitation Pearl and a Crimp Bead onto the long wire end. Crimp the Crimp Beads to hold the bead in place.
- Repeat Steps 1-5 to make a matching earring.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Denim Oriental Bracelet
- Pretty Painted Bead Necklace
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Metal Stamped Believe Bracelet
- Vintage Lace Brooches
- "25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas" eBook
- Crystal Ladder Bracelet
- "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed
- Pink Passion Flower Earrings
- Collage Jewelry
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor