20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
Rhapsody in Blue, Topaz and Peridot
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Free beaded necklace patterns may look complicated, but they're actually assembled from a lot of different dangles that are easy to make. You can make your own dangles or follow the instructions to make one of your own. Beaded necklace patterns are an inexpensive alternative to a trip to the jewelry store. Use pretty beads from your favorite store and add personal touches to make your piece stand out. This is also a great gift option for your favorite girly girl. Wear your necklace to a fancy function or during a night on the town - it's up to you!
- 8 peridot 8mm Round Fire-Polish Glass Beads
- 5 peridot 6mm Smooth Bicone Glass Beads
- 10 topaz 6mm Bicone Fire-Polish Glass Beads
- 6 topaz 8mm Bicone Fire-Polish Glass Beads
- 11 blue 6mm Faceted Round Cat Eye Beads
- 5 blue 6x8 Smooth Oval Cat Eye Beads
- 12 clear 6/0 Seed Beads
- 3 equal lengths of .018” diameter Silver Plated 49-strand Beadalon Wire
- 12 ½” length of silver Small Cable Chain
- 21 silver 1” Head Pins
- 11 silver 2” Head Pins
- 8 silver 6mm jump rings
- 2 silver #3 (1.5 ID) Crimp Tubes
- Sterling Silver Hook and Eye Crimp Clasp
- 14 peridot 8mm round Fire Polish Glass Beads
- 26 blue 6mm round Faceted Cat Eye Beads
- 26 topaz 6mm bicone Fire Polish Glass Beads
- 3 topaz 4mm bicone Smooth Glass Beads
- .024” diameter Silver-Plated Beadalon 49
- 52 silver 1” Head Pins
- 2 silver 1.5 ID silver crimp tubes
- S silver Toggle Clasp
- 2 Triangle Ear Wires
- 2 peridot 8mm round Fire Polish Glass Beads
- 2 blue 6mm round Faceted Cat Eye Beads
- 2 topaz 6mm bicone Fire Polish Glass Beads
- 6” length of silver Small Cable Chain
- 2 silver 1” Eye Pins
- 4 silver 1” Head Pins
- Designer Crimper
- Designer Chain Nose Pliers
- Designer Round Nose Pliers
- Designer Flush Cutter
- Cut the following lengths of Cable Chain: two ¾,” two 1 ¼,” three 1 ½,” two 1,” one 2.”
- String a 6mm blue Cat Eye Bead onto a 1” Head Pin, then make a wrapped loop to attach one bead to the end of each of the following pieces of chain: 2,” two 1 ¾,” two 1 ¼.”
- String a 6mm topaz Bicone Bead onto a 1” Head Pin, then make a wrapped loop to attach one bead to the end of each of the remaining pieces of chain.
- String a 6mm peridot Bicone Bead onto a head pin, then make a wrapped loop to attach one bead to the topaz beads from Step 3.
- String a 6mm blue Cat Eye Bead onto a 1” Head Pin. Make a wrapped loop above the bead. Repeat for six beads. Connect two Jump Rings together and attach a wrapped loop Cat Eye Bead. Repeat for four beads.
- String a clear 6/0 bead, 8mm topaz Bicone Bead and a clear 6/0 bead onto a 2” head pin. Make a wrapped loop above the top bead. Repeat to make six beaded pins.
- String an 8mm topaz Bicone Bead and an oval Cat Eye Bead onto a 2” Head Pin. Make a wrapped loop at the top of the pin. String another 8mm topaz Bicone Bead and an oval Cat Eye Bead onto a 2” Head Pin. Leave ½” above the top bead, then make a wrapped loop. Repeat to make three more matching beaded pins.
- Now you’re ready to assemble the necklace! Hold the Beadalon Wire lengths together and string the following beads and dangles.
One side of beading pattern: - Crimp Tube - 8mm peridot round Fire Polish - 6mm blue wrapped Cat Eye Bead dangle - 8mm peridot round Fire Polish - 6/0 bead/topaz bicone dangle - 6mm topaz bicone/oval Cat Eye short dangle - chain dangles: ¾,” 1 ¼” - 8mm peridot round Fire Polish - 6/0 bead/topaz bicone dangle - 6mm topaz bicone/oval Cat Eye short dangle - chain dangles: 1,” 1 ½” - 6mm blue wrapped Cat Eye Bead/jump ring dangle - 8mm peridot round Fire Polish center of beading pattern - 6/0 bead/topaz bicone dangle - chain dangles: 2,” 1 ½” - 6mm topaz bicone/oval Cat Eye long dangle - 6/0 bead/topaz bicone dangle (repeat side beading pattern in reverse order to make symmetrical necklace)
- Adjust the beads and dangles to make sure it’s in the center of the necklace, then crimp the Crimp Tubes on each side to hold the beads in place.
- Braid the Beadalon Wire together on one side of the necklace. Place a Crimp Clasp on one end of the necklace and crimp it to hold the braid together. Repeat for the other side of the necklace.
- String a 6mm bead onto each Head Pin. Make a loop above the bead and cut off any extra wire.
- String a Crimp Tube and the toggle ring. Place the wire ends back through the Crimp Tube to form a small loop. Crimp it.
- String a green bead and two Head Pins of each color bead; repeat this step until all of the beaded Head Pins are strung.
- String a green bead, three 4mm topaz beads, a crimp bead and the toggle bar.
- String the wire end back through the crimp bead to attach the toggle bar. Crimp it.
Tip: Add three 4mm beads to the toggle bar end to make it easier to clasp the bracelet.
- Cut two 1 ¼” and two 1 ¾” pieces of chain.
- String a green bead onto an eye pin. Make a loop below the bead. Attach the beaded pin to the ear wire.
- Attach one 1 ¼” and one 1 ¾” piece of chain to the loop below the green bead.
- String a topaz bead onto a head pin and make a loop above the bead. Attach it to the 1 ¼” piece of chain on the earring.
- String a blue bead onto a head pin and make a loop above the bead. Attach it to the 1 ¾” piece of chain on the earring. 6. Repeat Steps 2-5 to make a matching earring.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas" eBook
- "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed
- Crystal Ladder Bracelet
- Queen Barksalot Collar
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Dutch Spiral Bracelet
- Cluster Bracelet
- Strawberry Patch Bracelet
- Recycled Newspaper Beads
- How to Make Shrink Plastic Jewelry
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch