Citrine Safari Bracelet
By: By Fernando DaSilva for Beadalon
No one will be able to tell you made this gorgeous bracelet on your own!
- 4 Swarovski 6mm topaz helix beads
- 19 faceted citrine rondelles – 9mm
- 01 12x6 oval citrine faceted nugget
- 01 medium carnelian horn charm
- 2 Gold plated wire guardians – 325A-002
- 2 Gold plated round Scrimp findings – 307A-008
- 1 set of gold plated toggle clasp – 323A-004
- 19 Strand Beadalon Satin Gold wire - .018” 30ft – JW15NG-1
- 26 satin gold cube Bead Bumpers™ - 522-0518
- Beadalon Designer flush cutter
- Scrimp finding screwdriver
- Begin feeding satin gold wire through the Scrimp Finding, onto wire guardian, attach one side of toggle clasp and go back through the Scrimp Finding. Tighten screw for a secure finish. Trim excess wire.
- String a bead bumper, one crystal (go back through it 3 times), a bead bumper, 1 citrine roundel and a bead bumper. Repeat this step until you have 6 citrines. Add another crystal 3 citrine rondelles placing bead bumpers between them. String big citrine nugget and go back through it four times, exposing the satin gold wire outside of the bead. Add one bead bumper to wire each time before you go back through it. Place the four bead bumpers according to your preference.
- Finish the other half of bracelet symmetrically.
- Finish bracelet repeating step1 on the opposite direction. Add carnelian horn charm to wire guardian before stringing wire back to Scrimp Finding.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!