Cell Phone Charm Falling Waters
By: By Margot Potter for Beadalon
Keep your cell phone secure and stylish with these charms. You'll be the talk of the town with your nifty charm.
- Three 9x6mm Aqua Swarovski Tear Drops
- Three 6mm Indicolite Swarovski Bicones
- Three Lt. Amethyst AB Swarovski Bicones
- Four SP Crimp Tubes
- Four SP Crimp Covers
- 1.5”, 2”, 3” and 4” lengths Satin Silver
- Beadalon Wire
- EZ Crimp End
- Small SP Swivel Lobster
- Cell Phone Lanyar
- Two Pairs Chain Nose Pliers (or one round and one chain)
- Flush Cutters
- Mighty Crimp Tool
- Crimp Tool
- Cut four lengths of Satin Silver wire (1.5”, 2”, 3”, 4”.)
- Slide the four strands into the EZ Crimp making sure all are flush to the top of the tube. Use Mighty Crimp Tool to compress smooth sides of tube and secure strands.
- Starting with the shortest strand, slide a Lt. Amethyst and an Indicolite bicone on the strand. Crimp the bottom using regular crimp tube and regular Crimp Tool. Conceal tube with a crimp cover using the Mighty Crimp Tool to seal the edge.
- Thread an Amethyst bicone and an Aqua teardrop on the 2” strand. Repeat crimp tube and cover as before.
- Thread Indicolite bicone and Aqua teardrop on the 3” strand. Repeat crimp tube and cover as before.
- Thread Indicolite bicone, Amethyst bicone and Aqua teardrop on the 4” strand. Repeat crimp tube and cover as before.
- Attach swivel lobster to jump ring on cell phone lanyard using pliers to open and close jump ring.
- Attach beaded dangle to lobster clasp.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!