By: By Fernando DaSilva for Beadalon
Create a gorgeous pair of earrings for any fancy occasion. Using Swarovski crystals and beaded rings you can have these earrings for yourself or to give as a gift.
- 2 Swarovski 24 x 12mm crystal AB pendants
- 2 Swarovski 13mm crystal clear circle
- 10 gold plated solid 6mm beaded rings
- 6 gold plated 10mm pinch bail
- 2 gold plated flat solid 12 x 10mm rings
- 1 pr of gold plated ball/spring French wire
- Beadalon Designer flush cutter
- Designer ergo chain nose pliers
- Close two of the pinch bails using the Designer Ergo chain nose pliers, carefully guide each of the prongs into the holes of the Swarovski 24x12mm pendants. Once the prongs are in the holes be careful not to chip the sides of the holes, by squeezing too much.
- Carefully cut 8 of the solid beaded rings with the Beadalon designer flush cutter. Bend open on of the cut solid beaded rings and string on one of the pendants made in step 1, then string on one of the uncut solid beaded rings, close ring.
- Open one of the previously cut beaded rings and attach it to the item made in step 2 then attach to one of the oval solid rings and close.
- Using one of the pinch bails and the Designer Ergo chain nose pliers attach the bail to one of the Swarovski 13mm Crystal circles and close completely, make sure the prongs bypass one another and close down over the ring, be careful not to chip the circle, pinch bail does not need to be tight around the circle, using another pinch bail and repeat this step.
- Open one of the previously cut beaded rings and attach it to the item made in step 3, then attach to one of the rings of the item made in step 4, then close the ring.
- Use one of the previously cut beaded rings and attach it to the loose pinch bail from item 5 then loop it through the loop of the French wire, and close.
- Repeat all steps to complete other earring.