20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
Beaded Bracelet Patterns and Homemade Jewelry
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Homemade jewelry provides a special meaning to you. Whether you make it for yourself or give as a gift, it is a beautiful thing. Beaded bracelet patterns come in all different designs and colors. We have plenty for you to choose from. We have free beaded bracelet patterns for beginners as well as those who are expert at the hobby.
Table of Contents:
Amber Rose Bracelet- These beaded bracelet patterns are great for anyone. The Amber color is a great earthy color that will look great on any wrist.
Blue Malibu Bracelet- Swarovski anyone? These blue crystals are calling your name. These free beaded bracelet patterns are sure to be the talk of the town.
Bubblicious Bracelet- I love this blue color. It makes me think of happy times and reminds me of the clear blue ocean. This beaded bracelet is sure to bring out the color in your eyes.
Macrame Meteor Bracelet- This amazing bracelet pattern is made with Chinese knotting chord, which is how the beads stay together so nicely.
Rock Star Bracelets- Who doesn't want to be a rock star? Party like a rock star by wearing these neat bracelets.
Chain Dangle Earrings- If you like that ruby red color then these are the perfect pair of earrings for you.
Oceanside Opulence Earrings- These are some trendy beaded jewelry I can imagine every girl wearing.
Turquoise Breeze Earrings- These earrings make for great going out earrings or for costume jewelry.
Blue Ice Lariat Earrings- These blue earrings have just the right amount of blue tint in them. This is a great trendy beaded jewelry for that little black dress you've been waiting to wear out.
Cherry Dangle Earrings- If you're looking for a tiny amount of pizazz to add to your outfit, then you've found the right pair of earrings.
Candy Corn Necklace and Boo Earrings- This great Halloween jewelry combo is perfect for the holiday season, but you can't eat the candy.
Hanging Bat Earrings- If you're one for the nocternal animals, these hanging bat earrings are just the right fit for you.
Ruby Skull Bracelet- This bracelet will have you guests talking. The ruby red color in the skull is a different kind of bracelet.
Holiday Paper Clay Bracelet- Use your holiday papers to create this clay bracelet. You can wear it year-round if you want.
Halloween Elegance Bracelet- This bracelet is made with trendy beaded jewelry. There's a little bit of elegance to it.
Astrology Necklace- If you love astrology and Swarovski then this is the greatest trendy beaded piece of jewelry you will find.
Butterfly Chase Necklace- Long in length, these butterflies fly around you. It's the perfect necklace to show your elegance.
Coffee Bean Necklace- Yummy! Who would have though of making a necklace out of coffee beans. Not only does it smell good, but it looks cool too.
Victorian Garden Necklace- This necklace has a bit of vintage to it. If you're looking for something unique then you should craft this.
Joyful Jump Ring Choker- This is that necklace everyone has, but now you can make it yourself. Makes for a great party gift.
Eclectic Cylinder Pendant- Using free beaded bracelet patterns, you can use this pendant for an addition to a bracelet or necklace.
Faux Show Springtime Pendant- This handmade pendant will be the envy of all your friends. It looks professionally made.
Angel Charm- These charms are the most trendy beaded jewelry I have seen. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I LOVE this angel charm! It would look great on a necklace OR bracelet.
Elegant Marbled Pendant- Create your very own marbled pendant. This is such a great look for any ocassion.
Dragonfly Pendant- Using different color combinations you can have this dragonfly pendant on any necklace you own.
For more homemade jewelry ideas check it out here!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed
- "25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas" eBook
- Starry Night Homemade Earrings
- Owl Pendant DIY Craft Project
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Recycled Newspaper Beads
- Dutch Spiral Bracelet
- How to Make Shrink Plastic Jewelry
- 35 Floral Jewelry Ideas: Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Brooches, and More
- Strawberry Patch Bracelet
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project