With its adorable animal beads and crystal charms in pretty pastels, this crystal Easter charm bracelet from Suzann Sladcik Wilson is perfect for the Easter holiday or just for the spring season! Crystal bead bracelet making has never been simpler! Make this pretty charm bracelet, and you'll be sure to sparkle on Easter Sunday.
- 2 – 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones in Jonquil
- 4 each – 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones in Peridot, Rose, Light Sapphire and Light Amethyst
- 1 – 7 inch length of chain
- 9 – 2 inch silver headpins
- 1 – Jill MacKay Bird Lobster Clasp
- 1 – Silver Jump Ring
- 1- Pastel Egg Lampwork bead
- 2 each – Bunny Face, Chick-in-Egg, Cotton Candy Bunny, and Yellow Decorated Egg Lampwork Easter beads
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Bead Mat
- On each headpin, place one 4mm Bicone Swarovski Crystal, one Easter lampwork bead, and one 4mm Bicone Swarovski Crystal that matches the first one placed on the headpin.
- Bend the headpin at a 90-degree angle. Cut headpin to 10 mm long. Use Round Nose Pliers to make a simple loop. This will create a “charm."
- Continue steps 1 and 2 until you have made all 9 “charms.”
- Lay out chain. Find center link. Take Pastel Egg charm and swing loop open using chain nose pliers. Hook loop through the bottom of the center link. Close loop with chain nose pliers so that it is now attached to the link.
- Count 4 links on either side of the center Pastel Egg charm. On the 4th link on each side, attach one Bunny Face charm in the same way the Pastel Egg charm was attached.
- Continue the pattern for the remaining charms.
- Once all charms are hooked onto the chain, attach a jump ring to the last link on one end of the chain. On the other end, swing open the last link of the chain and attach Jill MacKay Bird Lobster Claw clasp. Swing the link back closed.
- Your bracelet is now ready to bring a warm smile to the face of everyone who sees it!