Let someone know they are loved with this lovely craft idea. The Positive Message Card is a simple way to put your creativity to good use. Learn how to make cards with this easy card craft.
Hear Sherry talk about this Positive Message Card on FaveCrafts Radio. Read our blog post to learn more about the March 2, 2011 FaveCrafts Radio show.
- Cardstock or Card
- Sewing Machine and Thread
- Clock Decal
- Rubber Stamps
- Brown Ribbon
- I started by making the card. After I attached the striped paper to the front of the card, I used my sewing machine and added a zig zag stitch round the outer edge. If you have a sewing machine, try this it's a lot of fun and adds some texture to your project. Next step, I added an oval frame that held the words "You are Loved".
- I mounted the clock decal to a piece of chip board and inked the edges. For an extra embellishment I added a button to the center of the clock.
- I made 5 cards and labeled them. I gave my boys each a card and my in-laws each a card and asked them to write something that special that they loved about my hubby.
- I just used some rubber stamps to put the names on the cards...
- To the top of each card I stapled a simple brown ribbon. This can be used to pull out the card. I attached a pocket in the inside of the card and used another frame to hold the words..."Words of Affirmation"