Add a heartfelt, personal touch to a gift that shows your care with a homemade greeting card. Learn how to make a pop up greeting card with Carol Heppner's Pop-Up Spring Greeting Card tutorial.
- 5 x 7” blank card
- White egg-shape blank paper, 5 1/2 x 4 1/2”
- White rectangle, 4 1/2 x 5 1/2”
- Low-tack masking tape
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint, white, diamond
- Tulip® Fashion Bead Paint, white
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Studs™, pink
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® ILovetoCreate™
- Hole punch, 1/4” round
- Inks: pink and green
- Green and white polka-dot ribbon, 1/4 x 5”
- Fabric leaves, 2
- Sizzix dies: Butterfly and flower
- Paper: yellow and pink (for the flower and butterfly)
- Soft craft brush
- Sponge the green ink on the 4 1/2 x 5 1/2” paper and then glue the inked paper onto the 5 by 7-inch blank card.
- Mask off the top and bottom sections on the egg shape. Use the hole punch to make a few circles in the masking tape and then place these circles to the bottom portion of the egg. Apply the ink over the top and bottom areas of the egg. Remove the masking tape from the egg and then glue the egg over the green rectangle.
- Use the Sizzix Big Shot to create the flower and butterflies. It is OK to substitute different flowers or butterflies if you can’t find the ones shown in the photograph.
- Shape and glue the flower onto the egg using Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® by ILovetoCreate™ and then glue the leaves under the flower.
- Glue the butterflies around the egg.
- Use the soft paint brush to apply the diamond, Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint over the leaves.
- Use the white Tulip® Fashion Bead Paint to add tiny beads to the card, butterflies, and flower. Also use it to create tiny bodies for the butterflies. Also use it to attach the pink Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Stud™ to the center of the flower.