If you need some ideas for making handmade greeting cards, take a look at this "Hello Spring!" Greeting Card! from Beacon Adhesives. With a customizable message, this easy handmade greeting card is perfect for Easter, Mother's Day, or just because!
- Zip-Dry Paper Glue
- Gem-Tac Glue
- White, light pink, light green cardstock
- Large 3-dimensional pink & green flower sticker & small coordinating sticker
- Ribbon, green 1/8” & 1/4”
- Ultra-fine iridescent glitter
- Green & pink inkpads
- Computer font
- Rotary tool
- Scoring blade
- Use ZIP DRY for adhering paper and ribbon and the GEM-TAC for adding glitter.
- Cut a 5 1/2” X 8 1/2” rectangle from white cardstock. Score a line down the center of the rectangle and fold to make a 4 1/4” X 5 1/2” card.
- Print HELLO on the green cardstock. Cut a 1 1/2” X 4 1/4” rectangle around the word, tearing the bottom edge. Antique rectangle with green ink. Dab GEM-TAC on the torn edge and sprinkle glitter on glue. Shake off excess glitter. Glue rectangle to the top of the card with ZIP DRY.
- Print SPRING on the pink cardstock. Cut a 1 1/4” X 4 1/4” rectangle around the word, tearing the top edge. Antique rectangle with pink ink. Dab glue on the torn edge and sprinkle glitter on glue and shake off excess. Glue rectangle to the bottom of the card with ZIP DRY.
- Adhere flower sticker to the center of the card. Glue ?” ribbon pieces to side of card 1/8” from edges. Glue 1/8” ribbon pieces to top and bottom of card, 1/8” from edges.
- Envelope Instructions: Cut pink cardstock to fit the flap of the envelope, tearing bottom edge. Antique edges of flap shape with pink ink. Dab glue on torn edge and sprinkle glitter on glue and shake off excess. Glue to flap. Put sticker to the center of the flap.