This floral potted arrangement from Flower Soft is a beautiful and creative way to decorate any card. Create a one-of-a-kind birthday card for someone special with Flower Soft™. Follow these easy directions for a professional-looking gift.
- One pot of Heather Flower Soft™
- One pot of Baby Pink Flower Soft™
- Blank Burgundy Card (17.5cm x 20cm) Folded to 17.5cm x 10cm
- Blank Cream Card 17.5cm x 7cm
- Pale Green Card
- Flower Soft Glue
- Foam spacers
- Peel offs for finishing
- Mix a small amount of your two Flower Soft™ colours and place it in a dish so that you can get your fingers in and fluff it up.
- Place a sheet of paper over your working area to collect any spills of Flower Soft™, which can be returned to your pot later.
- Glue your cream card down the centre of your burgundy card then add peel offs to either side for decoration.
- Use foliage stamps and ink to add a base for your design and a back drop for your Flower Soft™ (Optional)
- Cut approximately 5 very fine strips of green paper/card approximately 5cm long.
Create flower stems by adding PVA glue to the ends of 2 inch long Flower Soft™ wire and sprinkle over your Flower Soft™, place in sponge to dry and repeat seven times.
Cut out you chosen pot from our Garden: Pots & Urns Pack. Press it round a glue bottle or something similar to give a rounded effect. Glue the edges to your card, leaving a ‘pocket’ for inserting your stems.