Every Occasion Homemade Card
By: Heather Dennis
This Sarah Kay homemade card is perfect for any occasion and is fun and easy to create. It will add a smile to anyone's day!
- Sarah Kay: Time For Apple Pie stamp
- Brilliance Graphite Black ink pad
- Georgia Pacific Card stock, White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Georgia Pacific Card stock, White 3 x 5
- Olive Green Bazzil Card stock 4 x 5 1/4
- Olive Green Bazzil Card stock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- My Minds Eye Asparagus Stack Designer Paper 3 3/4 x 5
- My Minds Eye Asparagus Stack Designer Paper scrap for stamping and cutting
- 4 inch brown satin ribbon
- olive green button
- 6 inch fiber or floss
- prismacolor markers: sienna brown, Spanish orange, dark brown, sand
- copic markers: skin white, flesh pink'
- White Gelly Roll pen
- EK Success 3D dots
- Glue Dots
- Fold 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Georgia Pacific card stock in half creating a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.
- Glue or tape with tape runner your 4 x 5 1/4 bazzil card stock centered onto the card base.
- Center and attach the 3 3/4 x 5 My Minds Eye designer paper to the Bazzil Olive card stock.
- Stamp your image onto the 3 x 5 card stock. Stamp the same image onto your scrap designer paper. Cut the dress and bonnet from the designer paper and set aside. (you should have 5 pieces: neck, shoulder, forearm, and body of dress and the bonnet)
- Color your image with your markers then glue down your cut designer paper pieces (her dress).
- Attach the stamped 3 x 5 paper image to the Olive Green Bazzil card stock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2.
- Place EK Success 3D dots to each corner and the middle of the stamped and matted image. Place centered to card base.
- Thread fiber through button, loop ribbon and tie then both together. Attach the finished embellishment to the card with a permanent glue dot.
- Mail to someone you love.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!