This pretty card features spring fruit, but its dark red is so wintry and rich that it's appropriate to send in winter, too. Make the Embossed Cherry Card for a memorable card.
- S4-126 Classic Squares LG
- S4-266 Assorted Fresh Fruit
- Patterned Paper
- Red Felt Ribbon
- Cut four S4-126 Classic Squares LG from white cardstock.
- Position the cherry die template from the S4-266 Assorted Fresh Fruit on one square. Make sure the cut side is facing down on the cardstock. Secure with tape. Flip the die template and cardstock over onto one of the White Enlarged Master Mats. Cover product with an Enlarged Embossing Mat and the remaining Enlarged Master Mat. Emboss in the Wizard™. Repeat this embossing process on the remaining squares.
- Stitch a border around each square and adhere the squares onto red cardstock. Mat the entire panel onto white and black cardstock.
- Cut and fold the base of the card (size 6 x 6") using black cardstock. Cut the patterned paper to size 5½ x 5½" and mat onto white cardstock. Adhere a ribbon strip to the center and adhere the patterned panel to the card.
- Cut/emboss a cherry die template from S4-266 Assorted Fresh Fruit. Color using Copic markers.
- Adhere the embossed tile panel to the front of the card. Tie a bow from the ribbon and secure to the top of the panel. Using a decorative pin secure the cherry embellishment to the bow.