Glitter makes this invitation shine, but the ribbon and embellishments are what pull it together. This is such a fun invitation that any little girl would love to get for a birthday party
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Once Upon a Princess cartridge 
- Cardstock: dark pink, light pink, brown, green polka dot
- Ribbon: sheer white
- Paper trimmer
- Foam dots
- Cut invitation. Using Once Upon a Princess cartridge and light pink cardstock, cut one 5" <Invite1>. Fold on score lines. Cut one 1" x 5" strip of green polka dot cardstock. Adhere behind princess party. Adhere ribbon around invitation, beneath princess party.
- Cut one 8" length of ribbon. Adhere to back of invitation on left side so ends are free. Cut one 4" x 5" block of dark pink cardstock. Adhere to back of invitation, covering ribbon. Cut another 8" length of ribbon. Adhere to front of invitation on left side so ends are free.
- Cut Celebrate. Using green polka dot cardstock, select Phrase feature and cut one 2 ¼" <Balloons>. Using dark pink cardstock, select Phrase, press Shift, and cut one 2 ¼" <Baloon-s>. Cover dark pink cut with glitter. Using brown cardstock, select Base Shadow/Phrase Shadow feature, press Shift, and cut one 2 ¼" <Baloon-s>. Layer cuts together using foam dots. Adhere to front of invitation, over ribbon.
- Tie ribbons in knots at each side of invite.