By: Debbie Seyer for Spellbinders
This inspiring card from Spellbinders makes a great gift for a young graduate. Thoughtful handmade cards are a wonderful way to show that you care in the difficult economy.
- S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite
- S4-246 Labels Eleven Crate Paper
- Temperance Prudence Collection Patterned Paper
- Creative Impressions
- Bits of Bling Pearls
- JustRite Stampers
- Friendship Set with 2" Round Stamper
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L
- 3D Foam Squares Light Aqua, White, Cream Cardstocks
- Aqua Blue Ribbon
- Brown Ink
- Slot Punch
- Cut base cardstock to 5 x 10". Fold in half.
- Along bottom of card base, cut/emboss using the S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite.
- Cut/emboss cream cardstock along bottom using the S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite. Attach to card base.
- Cut/emboss patterned paper along bottom using the S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite (small). Attach to card base.
- Stamp sentiment using brown ink onto white cardstock. Cut/emboss using S4-246 Labels Eleven #4 (with #1 being the smallest).
- Cut/emboss using S4-246 Labels Eleven #5 out of light blue cardstock. Cut/emboss using S4-246 Labels Eleven #6 out of cream cardstock.
- Layer sentiment onto the other 2 layers, punch holes and thread ribbon through.
- Adhere Labels to card base using foam squares. Tie ribbon and apply pearls to finished card.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!