Need to play catch up with a good friend? Send them this Coffee and Catch Up Card from Inkadinkado and set a date to meet up for lunch! Handmade card designs like this add a personal touch to your greeting, and it's something your friend is sure to love!
- Cafe stamps from Inkadinkado
- Stamping surface
- Parisian Edger Punch
- Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- Honey Bee Scissors
- 3D Dots, White Adhesive Foam
- ZIG 2 way glue pen
- Cardstock: white, pale blue, dark green
- Chalk ink: light pink, dark pink, turquoise, green, black
- Ribbon: 3/8" dark pink, dark green
- Sewing machine with green thread
- Distressing tool or emery board
- Create a background on a 5" x 4" piece of pale blue cardstock using light pink ink and the circlular image stamp. Shade and edge the upper and lower edges with green ink, then distress them.
- Punch the lower edge of the card. Cut a 4.75" x .75" piece of dark green cardstock and adhere it behind the punched edge for contrast.
- Stamp the scene with your desired colors. Use turquoise ink to shade the glass window, door, and tabletop.
- On a scrap piece of white cardstock, stamp the awning portion of the building and colorize with ink. Trim tight to the image and glue along the upper edge of the awning. Use 3D-Dots to create dimension on the lower edge of the awning.
- Stitch a random border across the top of the card using a sewing machine and green thread.
- Attach two ribbon tabs using a stapler. Add your journaling or invitation information.