A Chinese coin and an Asian newspaper stamp add interest to a blue card from Posh Impressions. A watercolor background softens this stamped card with dragonfly.
- Vertical Inspirations Joy/Luck POSH-25
- Vertical Inspirations Hope & Faith POSH-19
- Jet Black Stazon Ink
- Brilliance: Pearlescent Ice Blue, Pearlescent Coral, Pearlescent Orchid
- Grey Marvy Blending Blox
- Chinese coin - 1" in diameter
- Stamp Positioner
- Stipple Brushes
- Cutting tools
- Stamp Cleaner
- Cut pieces: Pearlescent blue cardstock - 6 ½" x 10", folded in half for a 5" x 6 ½" finished card; White cardstock - 3 ½" x 4" and 4 ½" x 6"; Pearlescent Pink paper - 3 5/8" x 4 1/8" and 4 5/8" x 6 1/8".
- Using Grey Blending Blox, stamp top, bottom and left edges of large white piece with Asian Character Background image. Stipple Brilliance inks onto small white piece.
- Stamp Tall Grasses, Dragonfly, and Butterfly onto small white piece using Jet Black Stazon ink. Clean stamps. Using Gray Blending Blox and stamp positioner, stamp Tall Grasses images slightly to the left of previously stamped black image, creating a subtle shadow effect.
- Assemble card by matting white pieces with pink paper and adhering to front of card. Glue Chinese coin to lower left corner of central element.