Get festive this Halloween with this Boo-tifully spooky t-shirt from I Love to Create! It's easy to make and fun to create. Get the kids involved with your quick and easy Halloween costume!
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion™ Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
- 65000 White
- 65018 Purple
- 65032 Leaf Green
- 65038 Black
- 65049 Orange
- T-shirts: white and black
- White chalk
- Paper Towels
- Before painting, always prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener. Shake bottles of paint well.
- Place black shirt on Fashion Form and smooth flat.
- Freehand BOO on shirt, using chalk.
- Use scissors to carefully cut out inside of each letter. Remove shirt from Fashion Form.
- Carefully insert white shirt inside black shirt, matching up necklines and sleeves.Insert Fashion Form in white shirt and smooth flat.
- Working in short sections at a time, carefully lift up fabric at cut edge of letter being sure not to stretch fabric. Apply a thin bead of Fabric Fusion along back of cut edge then press back in place. Continue with all letters. Let dry.
- Freehand stars on black shirt, using chalk.
- Start flow of 3D Paint on paper towel using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Detail each letter: Purple - inside "B", Green - eyes, Black - outline eyes, White - highlight on eye, Orange - stars and outline around each letter. Let dry.
- Wait 72 hours to wash. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do no use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry. To iron, turn garment inside out, being careful not to touch design with iron. Do not dry-clean.
Check out this other Halloween T-Shirt!